Chapter 5: the return

Garfield and co. went back to america but had to deal with border patrol. Garfield said to the border control, "can we go to america?" The border control, of course, said, "no, no you can't," garfield said, "damnit, that was my best plan." Skipper said, "why don't we go around via the ocean?" Garfield said, "anyone object to skipper's plan?" Cory said, "no," garfield and co. them went on a boat to America.

After returning to america garfield, skipper, and cory went to garfield's house. After they were in the house Garfield asked jon, "where's the infinty lasagna." Jon said, "what?" Garfield said, "remember when i brought home that wierd-looking lasagna?" Jon asked, "with the colored meatballs in it?" Garfield said, "yes. Where is it?" Jon said, "oh, I gave it to sans." Garfield replied, "you what?!" Jon said, "yeah, i didn't think you needed it." Garfield said, "jon, now your making it harder to save the nation. Where is sans?" Jon said, "in the underground." Garfield said, "frick."

After that garfield and co. went into the underground to find sans. Garfield said, "hey sand, where are you?" Sans said, "over there." Garfield said, "thank you," and went in the direction that sans said. Garfield then realized that sans was the one who told him to go in said direction. Garfield then went in sans' direction. Sans said, "hey there buddy chum pal friend buddy pal chum bud friend fella bruther amigo pal buddy friend chummy chum chum pal i don't mean to be rude my friend pal home slice bread slice dawg but i gotta warn ya if u take one more diddly darn step right there im going to have to diddly darn snap ur neck and wowza wouldn't that be a crummy juncture, huh? do yuo want that? do wish upon yourself to come into physical experience with a crummy juncture? because friend buddy chum friend chum pally pal chum friend if you keep this up well gosh diddly darn i just might have to get not so friendly with u my friendly friend friend pal friend buddy chum pally friend chum buddy." Garfield said, "dude, we just need the infinity lasagna."

Sans replied, "well i ate those food." Garfield said, "really?" Sans said, "yes, yes i did," Garfield then flipped a table in frustration. Garfield then asked, "is there any other infinity item available?" Skipper and Cory added, "yeah, is there and other infinity item?" Sans said, "yes, there is the stand arrow, that gives people a stand.