Chapter 4: the battle at the wall

As garfield and co got to the wall they saw donald trump and came up with a plan. Their plan goes like this: the three would hide and then after donald trump is left ungaurded, they strike.

When trump was ungaurded and near gerfield's spot the three attacked trump. Trump tried to fend off garfield but cats can't be defened against very easily. The penguins of madagascar attacked as well. Then, when cory was about to land the last blow, the three got thursted away. Garfield said, "what happened?" Donald trump replied, "you don't think i would let myself go down very easily?" Trump then pulled out all of the infinity stones and said, "well, it's been nice seeing you all again," then threw cory, the penguins, and garfield into mexico. Trump said, "good luck getting through border securty," then put the infinity stones into the wall.

When the three landed in mexico they found walugi's taco stand. The  they all got tacos because they are good. Garfield said, "we have to get back to america!" Skipper said, "but trump will kill us!" Cory said, "yeah, unless we have something of extreme power, we can't defeat trump."

( realised this chapter is a bit shorter, sorry)