Leila's 2nd birthday

Close to Leila's 2nd birthday, the lumps by her shoulder blades were sticking out more so there were always lumps on her back with clothes on. I started her in daycare as I finish my senior year of high school. I still do online schooling but sending her to daycare gives me more time on my own and also let my mom go back to work more and I can do more around the house instead of just caring for Leila.

Everyone in our family came to Leila's party. We all had a good time.. until Leila started whining. She started whining towards the party and it sounded like she was in pain which is not normal for her she is super healthy besides well.. the bumps by her shoulder blades. we were outside in the backyard during her party so I had taken her in the house to check her out and to give her a minute to calm down as I was checking her out I realized that the bumps on her shoulder blades looked like they were bruised by the way they were colored.

After everyone left i loaded up the car and brought Leila to the hospital as they had told me that if anything changes with the bumps to bring her in. We sat in the room for close to 20 minutes before the nurse came in and checked her out. The doctor told me there was nothing to worry about, that she probably fell down on her back and bumped them. we got back home and she went on playing for the whole night. after she went to bed i did a little of my school work. The days do seem to drag on now that she is walking around and being able to move not just lay or sit in the same place.