Chapter 8; 1 week til

The wedding dress ^^^^
So there is mature content ahead!!😈

Since our fight, we have been better than ever. We are always happy and laughing. Or as Asher calls it "Get a fricking room you love birds" but the other weird for fricking.

Today I am going shopping to get my dress! My wedding day is coming so soon and I couldn't be any happier.
~Flashback, kinda~
When I was like 12 almost 13. After school one day, a boy came up to me and was trying to flirt with me, but I didn't pay any attention to him because of his reputation with girls. No it wasn't Giovanni, but they were friends, not close like Alex and him, but friends.

My Grandmother picked me up that day and saw all of it, but she though that I liked him. So she took me to our church. She walked through and sat me down.

She sighs "Catherine, boys are at an age that they notice girls and want one thing from them. You are a very pretty girl. That one thing they want is what you should give to your husband. Someone who actually loves you. And so you can wear white on your wedding day." She says and I giggle. "Grand- mère why do the kids in my school make fun of me when they talk about things like kissing and other stuff that, I don't know or understand?" I ask. "Well they don't have a clear mind like you. You see the truth that lies behind that stuff." She tells me. "You don't need to worry about that stuff"
I nod and smile.

"Grand- mère..I don't think me and Gino are friends anymore... he always hangs out with girls and kisses them. We never talk like we used too... it makes me sad, does he not like me anymore. Did I do something wrong?" I ask her with tears in my eyes.

"Honey you did nothing wrong. H- he is just going through a phase right now. He still likes you deep down in his heart. He just doesn't realize it yet, but you have to promise to me and God that you will want til your wedding night, okay?" She says seriously. "Okay" I tell her with a smile. She then pokes my right dimple.

~End of Flashback~

And now I get to wear white. My Grandmother and I were always close, but she passed on when I was 15. It was very sad. She was the only person I talked to her about Giovanni and I falling apart.

I am getting ready now. Giovanni left a little bit ago, he had a meeting to go to. I have to drive up to the shop and will meet everyone there.
~A hour later~

The heat is so bad. I finally get in the air conditioned shop, mon mariage (my wedding), I walk inside and the lady in the front leads me to my friends, Giovanni's mom and my mom.

They try on bridesmaids dresses. I want a color to be simple, but pretty.

They all look so perfect in them! "I love it!" I say smiling! They all smile at me and nod

All my bridesmaids are Isabella, Madison, and Hayley.