Chapter 6 ; its my party// part 1

And I can cry if I want to

After we confessed our love, we are back at it again with our work and the wedding. It is not like before either. We are stronger now, I guess and hope..

I love modeling. It gives me this like confidence  about my self. Middle school I would get bullied because of my accent, I was in my fat stage, and that hurt me a lot.

Doing cheer, sports, and now modeling helped me with my self confidence. I love the people I work with. I love my fans! I love my job!
                                ~next day~

I wake up and see Gino still sleeping. He looks so peaceful. I check my phone and my manager, Kyle Jones, texted me.

Kyle: hey cath! We have an emergency photo shoot at 10:35 to do some bathing suit shots. Bring sunblock! We are going to the beach!

Kyle Jones is gay. Very gay actually. You would of never guessed it.

I look at the clock it is 9:57, oh crap! I am gonna be late. I leave Gino a note on the dresser and kiss him on the cheek. 

If someone told me in middle school or highschool that I would be marry Giovanni Moretti. I would of laughed in there face. Now, I am going to spend the rest of my life with "St. Paul's playboy" wow! I have fallen.

I have my bachelorette party tonight.Madison and Isabella are planning it. Great! I love them, but sometimes they can be extra with the dirty terms.... that I don't even understand!

I get to work and I am rushed in to the craziness!
                        ~ 4:25 that afternoon~
Gosh! That was crazy! I have a tan and a sunburn now! Yayy! (Note my sarcasm!)

I get home and walk in. "Giovanni!" I yell and get no reply. "Gino?Are you here?"
I thought he had the day off. I walk in our room he is not there. Hmmmm... I go to his office and I am really worried now.

I walk in and the place is a mess! The blinds are ruined. Papers are throw everywhere. There is a hole in the wall.

Giovanni is standing by his desk, his back facing me. "Gino? Are you okay?! What happened here?" I say as I cautiously walk closer to him. He spins around and his express tells it all. Worried mixed with anger and relief.

"Where the hell were you!" He screams. I wince. This is bad. "I had an emergency photo shoot. I left a note." I say calmly. "There was not god damn note CATHERINE! Do you know how worried I was?!!" He yelled. I swallow hard. "Yes there is here let me show you." I say calmly and walk to our bed room. I check on the dresser. There was no note. I put it right there.

"I put it right there..." I say to my self, but loudly so Gino can hear. "I don't see it Catherine!" He said. "You didn't answer any of my texts or calls!" He says loudly, but doesn't yells. " I turn my phone off when I am at work." I tell him.

"I don't want you modeling ever again." He says. My head snaps up and meets his eyes. "You can't do that!" I snap. He scoffs "oh yes I can and I will." He says. "Why do you want me to quit?" I yell at him. "I don't want other people to see what is mine! Your mine. I want you here. After we get married we are going to have kids. You have to stay here! So when we have kids it will be easi-" "Kids?! I don't think so!"I cut him off. "Why not?!" He asks. "I am not ready right now!" I tell him. "Oh bullshit I see the way you always go stiff when I bring up kids!" He tells me.

"I love modeling! I want to work! And I want a full career and then maybe kids." I tell him.
"If you love me you will quit." He tells me. Oh no he didn't!!! "Excuse me! I can't believe you just said that! Use my love for you against me. If you loved me you would understand!" I tell him running down stairs. "If you need anything I will be getting ready at my parents house tonight!" I tell him with tears falling nonstop from my eyes. I pack up my stuff and leave.