Hvitserk ~ Sneak

You were cleaning up after the Princes and the Queen had finished their meal, being careful with every dish and piece of silverware.

You quickly brought them back to the large kitchen used to prepare their meals and left them for the other slave to clean. Then you slowly untied your apron and folded it, throwing it into a basket full of all the other women's aprons.

The Queens booming voice started heading for the kitchen as you all stood there in fear, what had you done? Who was going to be in trouble?

She entered and looked around, examining everyone in the room, then she pointed a finger at you, making a 'come here' motion with it.

You followed and all the other slaves looked at you relieved.

"I need you to clean Hvitserks room, he fights with me on keeping it clean and if he won't do it himself then I shall have it done by someone else." She states annoyed and you nod back softly before she leaves you by his door.

You walk in and start to pick up discarded clothing and a few axes. Then you remove some of the furs from his bed and go to grab new ones, making his bed and then gathering all his dirty clothing. You turn around to admire your handy work when you feel breath on the back of your neck.

You spin around and are face to face with Hvitserk.

"Hvitty! You scared me, I didn't even hear you come in!" You yelled, calling him by the old childhood name you used to say all the time when you were both little.

"Did my mother set you up to this?" Hvitserk sighs and you nod. He ushers you out and follows you as you hand everything off to another slave.

"Come with me (y/n)." Hvitserk says, sounding rather upset.

You follow and walk besides him, catching him look at you a little. He leads you out by a river with small clearing and sits you down.

"Why do we never have the fun we used to have as children? I miss that." Hvitserk sighs and you look at him surprised.

You and the Prince used to be together all the time when you were younger, then once you grew older you had many responsibilities thrown at you. The Queen clearly knew and you Hvitserk were close so made you his thrall but you still hardly saw him.

He was always off practicing or with his brothers, or some other slave having fun. You figured he no longer wished to be close with you and you excepted that.

"Hvitserk, you are always off somewhere, with some girl or your brothers and I have my duties as your thrall. I cannot abandon them to go have fun with you like we did as children." You state almost harshly.

He stares at you and then moves closer to you, grabbing your hands and looking you in the eyes.

"(Y/n) I care for you deeply, you've always known so. What if I make you a free women, no longer having to come at everyone else's whim." He statuses quickly your eyes light up at the thought.

"Hvitty, you mean that?" You smile and he shakes his head quickly, "Why would you do such a thing for me?" You then ask puzzled.

He almost laughs and then looks down at your hands. "It isn't that obvious, really? You are my closest friend, the only one who's stuck with me through it all and I want it to stay that way. For you to travel with me on raids or wait for my return. I love you." He statues, smiling and running his tongue over his teeth.

You smile at him and wrap your arms around him in a hug, nuzzling your head into his neck

You smile at him and wrap your arms around him in a hug, nuzzling your head into his neck. He pulls your head away and holds it in two hands before placing a soft kiss on your lips, basking in what he had wanted to do for a long time.

"This all because you scared me while cleaning, you little sneak." You laugh as you kiss the tip of his nose and then he helps you stand up.

He couldn't be more happy if he even tried, and you both knew it.