Ivar- Only One of Us (pt 1)

This was requested by HLunaGinny

There will be two versions of this story, one with Ivar and one with Bjorn. I was going to fit both onto here but I felt it would be too long and I'd rather give it a proper heading and such.

Sorry for any spelling/grammar errors!

Enjoy my loves!

-

"Ivar give it back!" You scold the young man as he victoriously holds up your stolen sword, a gift from him actually.

"I don't know what is wrong here." He shakes his head, holding back a smirk and instead sporting a confused one, "I found your lost sword. Do I not deserve a reward of some sort?" He mused and you roll your eyes at him.

"A child. That is was you are Ivar." You scoff as you cross your arms, earning a soft smile from the man as he stood with the aid of his crutch.

"All I ask for is something simple in return for finding the sword I gave to you." He pleads innocently and you can't help at smile as his attempt.

"If my father finds out about this he will have you hung." You whisper out as you wrap your arms around the princes neck and plant a soft kiss to his chapped lips.

Both of you pull away and rest your foreheads on the other. It's quiet for a moment before Ivar finally drops his arm and wraps it around your waist with your sword still in hand.

"I'd almost think I'm turning you soft Ivar." You smile as you kiss the tip of his nose and quickly grab your sword from his grip before taking a small step back.

A small blush fills Ivars cheeks as he looks down and smiles before looking back up at you.

He goes to speak again when the doors to the main hall slam open and you quickly jump back from Ivar to see who had come in

Of course it was no other than your father. His face was full of anger once he looked at Ivar and you together.

"What are you doing here? With him?!" Your father sneered and started making his way towards you. He took large, heavy steps that you could feel all the way from across the room and you felt your palms start to get a little sweaty.

"She lost her sword, I was helping her find it." Ivar quickly cut in, his previously happy tone from before now gone. His eyes were slightly darker and a sarcastic tone was laced in with his words.

"Come, you have training with Bjorn." He instructs, ignoring Ivars statement as he grabs your wrists and gives Ivar a hard glare for a moment, "You're nothing but bad news Ivar, stay away from my daughter." He snarls and Ivar just gives a soft smile that turns into a fake frown.

" He snarls and Ivar just gives a soft smile that turns into a fake frown