Chapter:17- Winter Bash

Start from the beginning

My dad snapped the shot and took about another dozen or so pictures of us in different poses until we finally managed to escape the torture of the maniacs' flashing camera. I don't see how celebrities can do it constantly! Just that little experience sure was enough to last me a lifetime.

I took Asas hand and dragged him away from my dad who was still staring at the pictures we previously just took. I snorted a little bit and ushered Asa out of the house before my dad wanted even more photos. It was December 28th, and my school is having a Winter Bash and since me and Asa never really get out, I thought it would be perfect! Not to mention we both like scary rides that go in loops. And the eery part of the ride only being held to the ground by tires...that can roll.

I opened the car door for Asa and waited until he was fully in and seated. I shut the door quickly and rushed to my seat and got it. I turned on the car and backed out of the drive way, before making my way to my school.

My school wasn't far from my house so we were there in a matter of minutes. And let me tell you, the look on his face made my life. It was a mix of curiosity, amusement, adventure, and excitement. He looked over at me with the biggest smile on his face. His eyes twinkled in the moonlit sky and the way he gripped my hand tighter made me fall for him harder.

"Shall we go in?" I asked as I looked over at a spinning cupcake, a blowup obstacle course and guessing booths. I looked over and saw a portrait booth. Cliché yes, but we had to do it!

"Of course! But what shall we do first!?" Asa exclaimed adding a dramatic spice into the mixture.

I took his hand again and ran towards the booth, a joyful smile playing on my lips. Asa looked at the booth for a moment before he took a step towards me and planted his soft lips onto mine. I froze in place, shocked by the random movement but I quickly responded, kissing him back. I wrapped my arms around his waist and he wrapped his around my neck. I was dominanting in the kiss and I could easily tell he wasn't too happy about that. He fought with me for a little longer before settling down and letting me roam his mouth freely. he tried lifting up my shirt but I quickly backed up and pulled my shirt down, with my cheeks bright red.

"Not now," I stated between jagged breathes. He nodded sadly and sat on the booth for the dude to sketch us and pouted slightly. I huffed in defeat and gave him a quick peck before looking at the sketch artist. I sat next to him and put my arm around his waist and my hand on his thigh. He rested his head on my shoulder and I briskly shut my eyes. This was going steady. We've been here for 15 minutes and we've already kissed.

~~~~~ASA'S POV:)

After the memorial thirty minutes of the man sketching us finally

passed and I payed for the portrait. it.had me and James standing close together, our foreheads touching and our eyes locked. Oddly enough we didn't pose like that. Nor were there stars in the background but I couldn't be happier with what he did. I even tipped him an extra 15 dollars.

We then quickly ran to a small line waiting to be let on to the death on wheels. It was 45 feet tall and spun you around crazily. it had arms outstretched from its body and they all swung in different ways. Needless to say, I was scared. I'm the kind of guy who likes my rollar coasters attached to the ground by a ton of bolts, not to the back of a truck. But I had to do this for James. He said no drama, so I won't create any.

"Next," the man in charge of my life said boredly, looking at no one in particular. I felt James tug on my hand lightly and I looked at him, and smiled lightly at him before walking up the cheap steps to the ride. My legs were shaking but I had to be strong. I kicked off my shoes and ran to an empty seat and strapped the seat belt around my waist and pulled the bar over my head, all before James even sat down.

He chuckled slightly and looked at me worried before asking if I wanted to get off. I shook my head no and waited until he was all strapped up and I took his hand tightly.

Two seconds later we shot up into the air and started our turning journey. We flipped upside down and our arm was lowered down and swung around in a circle before tilting us back up and making us corkscrew, making me dizzy. We then stuck straight up at the top of the base and it started spinning us around, making me clench onto James hand harder. We did a few more twists and turns before it finally dropped us back off to the ground. I jumped off my seat and put my shoes on before glaring up at the death contraption.

"Your school has a sick sense of hunor" I stated before walking off the platform.

"Yeah that was a little much, when we were lifted up and twirling upside down I felt like I was going to fall through the seat." James added, his face pale with fear. I laughed lightly and walked over to the food booth where I got a chicken burrito and James got 4 tostadas with extra cheese.

We found a small spot in the corner of the feild vacant of people and we sat there, and just ate.

"You're so beautiful," James stated as he looked at me. I put my britto down and leaned up a little from my laying positin. I took his hand and kissed it softly before looking at him with affection seeping through my pores.

"Come," James demanded as he put the food aside and shoved me on his stomach. I giggled because of the fast movement and once I was fully calmed, I stared into his eyes, getting completely lost in them.

He pushed his head up towards mine until our lips connected and I smiles, as I tasted the burrito in his mouth. It was kind of gross but tasting the food that wend in his mouth made me feel even more closer towards him. I'm weird, so what!? I opened my lips slightly and he stuck his tongue in taking no hesitation. He wrapped an arm around my waist and I moaned as he sucked on my bottom lip. I stopped the kiss and went to his ear where I nibbled slightly on his ear lobe until I felt his body shiver. I kissed him again, deepening the kiss right away.

I opened my eyes slightly and saw the happiest eyes twinkling up at me. Was he staring at me the entire time? Does he always stare at me when we kiss?

"Come on, babydoll. Lets carry this on out at home." James said slightly out of breath and I nodded, rolling over off of him and quickly standing up so I could clean up the food we barely ate. But hell, my friend downstairs didn't exactly want to go unseen.

"Nice erection, babe," James snickered and I huffed and looked down at him and rolled my eyed.

"Same for you," I said after winking at him. God this is embarrassing. A boner in front of his school. Fuck.

__________________

you like?! VOTE N COMMENT

SORRY FOR ANY SPELLING & GRAMMAR MISTAKES .. IM ON MY PHONE...