"Oh my god," I laughed.

"Yeah, sugar pie. It's good for me too," Taylor laughed against my neck.

"No, look," I patted his shoulder and pointed at Robbo.

"Seriously, unless you're naming the product of your mating after me, fucking stop and give us a hand, yeah?" He demanded. Dropping me to my feet while exhaling a groan of impatience, Taylor turned around and then laughed too.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Taylor asked.

"Long story, short," Robbo muttered, finally getting to us. "Jake can't drink for shit, so we're kidnapping him." Robbo was half way to wasted himself as he laughed and dropped a passed out Jake on the grass. Jake hit the ground like a sack of potatoes.

"What?" I asked, looking between Jake and Robbo.

"He's coming with us," Robbo stated simply. I glanced up at Taylor and he was already grinning like a fucking chimp at the thought of it.

"What if he has like a doctor's appointment tomorrow, we can't just kidnap him!" I exclaimed and they both gave me serious consideration before a collective 'pfft' came from both of them and they went about shoving Jake in Taylor's car and strapping him in. "He's going to be pissed when he wakes up four hours from where he feel asleep."

"Right?" Robbo laughed. "It's gunna trip him the fuck out."

"This will be awesome," Taylor agreed, grinning. "Ready to go, possum?" He asked, looking at me brightly, like we weren't conspiring with a drunk to kidnap and hold hostage another drunk at a karaoke festival, which basically, was pure torture.

"We can't take Jake," I stated, frowning at him.

"It's my car, and this isn't rape, him being drunk and me being sober means I have to make the best decision for him. Which currently is karaoke and being a human shield if your dad figures out how much of an asshole I've been to you recently," Taylor stated and I rolled my eyes.

"We are not taking Jake so you have someone to throw at my dad, in case he figures out you're a jerk," I glared between the two of them and they glanced back at me, using their expressions to tell me everything I needed to know behind their reasoning's. "He'd do it to you if he had the chance, wouldn't he?" I muttered in a huff.

"In a heartbeat," Robbo nodded. "That fucker took me to the coast for two weeks, one summer the night before I had a date with this smoking hottie I had been working so hard to get with for a month. This is mostly just pay back."

"You're all ridiculous," I rolled my eyes and headed for the car.

Kathy showed up a couple of minutes later and everyone piled into the car.

"What is Jake doing?" she asked, buckling up next to him. "I didn't know he was coming with us."

"Neither does he," I muttered disapprovingly, feeling like my mother.

"No," Kathy gasped and then laughed. "Is he..." she trailed off and sniffed at him. "Is he passed out?" She asked and Robbo laughed.

"He's been drinking since lunchtime, he really brought this all upon himself," Robbo explained from the back, and I rolled my eyes to myself in the front. I was surrounded by idiots.

As we moved off campus and hit the highway, the day of study and classes caught up to me as we lulled into a comfortable silence, just as I felt myself drifting off into a nap, my eyes burst open at an intrusion.

"You guys know what's fun? Never have I ever," Robbo filled the silence.

"Never have I ever killed someone, but I'm willing to start with you, Robbo," I muttered.

"Agreed," Kathy laughed. "I'm not playing never have I ever."

"I spy," Robbo suggested.

"I spy angry females, so shut up," Taylor laughed.

"My-my-my-my-my Sharona," Robbo sung to himself. Urgh. I wasn't listening to that song ever again after Wednesday.

"Fine!" I sat up and looked around. "I spy with my little eye something beginning with... N."

"Neanderthals," Kathy murmured dryly.

"Bingo, we have a winner," I laughed.

Many hours later and three bathroom breaks, we left the highway and crawled into my hometown.

"Now this looks familiar," Kathy muttered.

"I don't think it'll ever change," I laughed, taking in the familiar surroundings.

"This place is dead," Robbo whispered, looking out his windows to the small cottage houses that lined the small streets and the bare roads that took us to them.

"It'll be the pub that's jammed packed," I told him. "Turn left up here," I told Taylor.

"Let's go to the pub, then," Robbo grinned and Kathy and I both laughed.

"You'd be run out of town before you'd gotten to the bottom of your first beer," I warned him.

"I thought country people were meant to be friendly," He frowned between Kathy and I and we laughed again.

"You're a city slicker wearing a pink shirt," I rolled my eyes. "They'd take one look at you and be done with you."

"It's not pink," Robbo scoffed. "It's faded red."

"It doesn't matter, it takes a certain type to wear pink that's really faded red, and locals still think you can catch homosexuality like a common cold, around here," Kathy laughed.

As Taylor turned left and went up the road that took us out to the larger properties, I smiled as I took in everything around me. I was home and I was showing people I loved, the place I loved. We passed Trent's parents place where the cherry trees lined the fence and I let Taylor know we needed to turn at the next drive way. When we reached my parents driveway, I couldn't hold back the grin.

"Lot of room out here," Robbo noted, glancing around the fields and I laughed.

"There won't be random cows that will come and hit my car, right?" Taylor asked and I laughed again.

"Only if you don't hit them first," I rolled my eyes.

When we reached the house, we all piled out and I glanced around as I stretched. Looking back to Taylor I grinned and pointed up. The stars that filled the sky outdid where he had taken me with double the amount littering every space left in the skies darkness, and he grinned at me over the car's roof.

"I finally understand," He laughed and looked up again. "That's amazing."

"That's home," I replied, turning to look to where I'd just heard a screen door slam.

"Oh Lucy, you're here," My mum grinned as she moved down the stairs, embracing me for a moment; she pulled back and looked around to my friends.

"This is Robbo, Kathy and Taylor," I introduced, pointing at each of them as I went.

"Oh lovely. And oh," She looked directly at Robbo's shirt and her grin stuck on her face awkwardly. "They must be city boys," She muttered under breath, making me laugh.

"Yes they are, but don't hold it against them," I muttered back to her.