13

Elena pov

Looking down at Tyler's not so great dead body, "Damon. What the actual fuck are you on?"

"Nothing." he just smirks at me.

"Oh yes because that totally looks like nothing. Why did he even come over here?" I ask.

"I asked for a fight" he laughs, "and then he pissed me off and that happened"

"How are you explaining any of this to the police? Don't think Liz will wanna be your friend anymore" I say.

"Oh well I'm a bad boy," he says with sarcasm. 

"No, you're not funny Damon."

"What do you want me to say then. Oh well, I'm sorry?" he says with strong emotion.

"Something like that. Do what you want with the body I'm not fussed but it's you who will be getting into trouble" I exclaim.

"I'm fine with that Elena. Alright? You didn't even need to come over I can handle everything you know?" he snapped.

"Oh okay yes sure you can handle it can't you? You just killed the guy and why am I not going to freak out at that fact?" I bellow. 

"Okay fuck off," he says carrying Tyler's body into his cellar thing. 

I follow behind him until we're sitting in his living room.

He looks at me, "I thought I'd told you to leave"

"well then maybe I don't want to leave Mr. Salvatore," I say.

"Well then," he smiles. 

"whats up with you? You just killed someone." I say.

"Oh nothing." he puts his hand on my thigh and starts going up and down.

I look at him and raise an eyebrow.

"I just miss us. You broke up with me because you lost feelings. And then became friends with benefits-"

"-you're the one who stopped that Damon.?"

"Obviously I was going to because it was fucking pointless."

I sigh. "I don't know what I'm supposed to say then Damon. It's not my fault my feelings went away."