2

We get kind of in the middle of things and Stefan walks in looking surprised.

"Fuck" I mutter under my breath loud enough for Damon to hear.

I quickly get up and cover myself with my shirt which was lying in the corner and Damon covers himself with a pillow. A pillow which is probably actually rather lucky right now.

"What the actual-" Stefan says in utter shock.

"Oh.... I hi brother." Damon says who is clearly not very smart.

"we were just-" I interrupt.

"yeah but do I really want to know?" Stefan says in disgust.

I gulp. "No, no I don't think so."

Stefan nods, "Good because whatever game you guys have going on between you two. You need to solve it."

"Come on we're just having some fun. Just casual stuff." Damon says biting his lip.

"Alright I'm out. Caroline and I have a date. You two do you." Stefan says walking out.

"hmm wow he seemed to take that surprisingly well." Damon says.

"Well? No not well. More like shook and disgusted." I reply.

"Yeah okay act as if I'm the gruesome one" he says.

"Well you are Damon, have you seen your face? Utter ugliness." I say.

"Okay shut up Elena. We've gone out before okay and you clearly loved me and if that Elena loved me, I can't be any different now."