It's Just You and I

An imagine in which Woods leaves little notes and lyrics around the reader's office to remind her that he loves her.
Warnings!: Really cheesy, Woods being a cute Lil baby, reader feeling weird due to pregnancy! !

Being a 20 year old woman in L.A. wasn't always the easiest thing. Especially when you were pregnant and growing and everyone else was toned and fit. It wasn't a nice feeling. It messed with your self esteem and some days it'll be worse than others.

Sighing softly, you walked into your office. You were an editor for Hi5 studios so your job didn't take too much moving around, which was why you hadn't taken on maternity leave yet. Though Matt was constantly telling you to go home, as well as the rest of the crew. Pat normally stuck around with you when he wasn't participating in a Rekt shoot or helping them with anything. Woods was persistent that you took it easy when you genuinely weren't too far along, but he was always so close to taping you to your bed at home.

The one thing that made being pregnancy the hardest, wasn't the growing stomach, or the work. Because honestly you loved working around your people, and your tummy wasn't real big. It was the lack of support you got from your family and some of the fans who were saying you screwed up Woods' life. The two of you had always been pretty open about your relationship and though you never told them everything, you told them the most important things. There were definitely the majority giving both you and Woods' the utmost support and love but you couldn't help focus on the bad.

You plopped down onto your seat, a small huff leaving your lips as you settled down. A small neon pink paper caught your eye, causing you to lean forward slightly before grabbing it to read it.

"As of now, we're more than two people. We're growing and though a lot of people look down upon the fact that we're having a kid; I have never loved you more than I do now. I know we're young, and honestly not ready for such a responsibility but I would never want to face it with anyone else. No matter what happens, this is us. It's three souls with a bond that can never be broken. Cheesy and cliché, I know. But let's be honest, it's true. I know you're scared. Hell, I'm terrified, that I won't be a good father, that I'll screw up in raising 'em, or with you. But man, I'm pretty sure I'm more excited to be able to have a kid with you. Even if the timing isn't exactly what we'd like, at least we have each other, right? This is starting to not make sense so I'll finish it up. My point is, I love you. I'm in love with you. And nothing is going to change that, it might strengthen my love for you, but it could never take it away.
- Forever Yours,
Woodland "Woods" DeMars."

Whether you were crying due to happiness, or the hormones from being pregnant, you couldn't tell. You had confided in Woods' about your family and what they thought about the situation, and he was obviously stating that no one, not even them, could tear you guys apart. Wiping at your eyes, you gently placed a hand on your growing belly, a small smile on your face.

Time Skip Brought To You By Woods' Lovely Smile!!! Also 3rd person P.O.V

"My mother said I'm too romantic
She said, "You're dancing in the movies"
I almost started to believe her
Then I saw you and I knew
Maybe it's 'cause I got a little bit older
Maybe it's all that I've been through
I'd like to think it's how you lean on my shoulder
And how I see myself with you."

Woods has always been the type to give his all to everything. Whether it be relationships, videos for fans, lyrics and music, it was just his thing. He'll stress and overwork himself to try his damn hardest to perfect. In a way, people had always told him he'd get himself hurt. That he believed too much for his own good. He thought about it a lot, but when he met her, it all made sense to him. In a cliché way, she was his motivation. When he met her, he knew she was different due to the fact that she could relate to him and he never had to be afraid of telling her the truth. He could trust her, and he did, with all his soul. He turned to her for help in videos, music and more personal reasons. She was his rock, the person who helped him in ways that he didn't even know he needed help. Most fans appreciated her because of the fact that they could tell that she forces him to take breaks, to breathe and relax. And the only thing they wanted was for him to be happy, and she was that for him. He genuinely fell hopelessly and beautifully in love with a pure soul with an amazing heart.

Back to 2nd person P.OV.

You had been around the building all day, receiving cute little notes throughout. Being pregnant had made you more insecure and scared of life, but having Woods by your side made it so much easier. You knew your friends/coworkers had your back no matter what. Matthias was iffy at first with the relationship between two of his employees but he warmed up to it, seeing how it didn't distract the two of you and he saw how happy you made each other. In a way, he appreciated it, you two were respectful and kept your relationship as platonic as possible while at work but you also encouraged and helped each other with work.

To say that you were scared would be an understatement, honestly. You were only 20, Woods was 22, even if he was older, he wasn't any more experienced than you. A big part of you was excited, you'd always loved kids and though you said you'd adopt, Woods was an exception. You were upset, sure, the fact that your family disapproved and wouldn't choose to be in your child's life wasn't exactly ideal. It hurt, but you knew that you would be okay. Because at the end of the day, family doesn't have to be blood.

Your family was everyone at the studio. People you'd managed to meet who've changed your life in ways you didn't even know were possible. A variety of people who were different, but amazing and loved all the same. People who loved you and had your back through the toughest of times. To pick you up when you fall and make you laugh when you cry. Those were your people.