My mouth found her throat on its own accord, and I alternated between kissing and sucking on her smooth skin, until I could see its color switch to a deep shade of red.

She curled her fingers around my short hair and harshly moved my head so that we were face to face, before smashing her lips against mine in yet another desperate kiss.

And I loved every second of it.
I loved having her exquisite body pressed against mine, I loved tasting her lips, her tongue and her skin, and I especially loved hearing her moan for me.
I loved it so much that it started to become alarming, leading me to stop everything.

We stared at each other and wordlessly agreed that the smartest thing to do was to put an end to it.

Nevertheless, I still held her in my arms as we resumed our conversation, acting as if nothing had happened between us.

Guilt was eating me alive.

I kept pacing back and forth in my room, thinking of what I'd done. My mind kept replaying each moment I'd spent with Alison, making it hard for me to understand what exactly was going on in my head.

My stream of consciousness was interrupted by the ringing noise of my cellphone. I fished it out of my pocket and felt my heart sink when I saw the caller ID. It was my wife. I accepted the call and saw her face pop up on my screen.

"Hey, love." Olivia said with that loving, trusting smile of hers.

I forced myself to look calm and collected, carefully modulating the tone of my voice so as to not give out anything. "Hi, honey. How are you?"

She got in our marital bed, pulling the sheets over herself. "Oh, I miss you so much. The only thing keeping me happy is the fact that you're going to be laying here next to me by Monday night."

"I can't wait, baby." I admitted truthfully.
Maybe what I needed was to go back home and let her remind me just how lucky I was to be married to her and how much I loved her.

A faint blush colored her cheeks. "I can only think about kissing you all over, my love. I really miss you so, so much."

"I will let you kiss me all you want, Liv. Listen, it's very late here and I'm exhausted, how about I call you tomorrow morning?" I gave her a reassuring grin, one that successfully concealed my worries.

Olivia nodded as understandingly as always. "Of course, goodnight. I love you." She blew me a kiss through the phone before ending the call.

I placed my phone on my nightstand and checked the digital watch, which displayed the numbers 1:48.
I couldn't torture myself anymore. Weirdly enough, I felt more guilty about kissing the young girl— and thus messing with her emotions, rather than betraying my wife. I needed to go speak with her, so I exited my room and walked towards hers, which was just a few feet away from mine. I hesitantly knocked onto her door, hoping that she'd still be awake.