1437 - LETTER FOR HER

Hi, 

This is me again. Writing for you. My beloved girl. 

I LOVE YOU. Deeper from my heart. 

I want to know you more, learn about your life and most importantly i want to be with you. Now and forever. 

But, we are different. We live in different country. We like different thing.

This is my wish for you. Either you will read or not it totally depends on your heart and our destiny. 

I want to make a date. Not a perfect date, but just a simple yet looks perfect to our eyes. This is my wish and i make it just for you, my beloved girl. 

First, i want to meet you face to face for the first time. 

Second, i want to tell you, 'I LOVE YOU'.

Third, i want to know more about you so we can be connected.

Fourth, i want you feel secured and safe while with me.

Fifth, i want you to be happy and keep that smile of yours. 

Sixth, i want to bring you to a place where we can share our first love.

Seventh, i want to cook something just for you. 

Eighth, i want to give you a gift. A very memorable gift made by me. 

Ninth, i want to take picture with you as a memories. 

Tenth, i want to tell you are secret, 'I NEED YOU IN MY LIFE'.

I know that my list of perfect date is just childish and not interesting at all. But what can i write? I never experience any love story.

Because my heart still keeping you inside. As my lover and my wife. 

My heart feel the sensation and only react to you. My beloved girl that i always dream to own. 

I know it was a selfish request. You are not a tools to be own by someone. You are more than anything. And of course you deserve someone better than me. Someone who can make you happy, make you smile, make you who you really are. 

I'm in shocked when i heard that man tell you that he can protect you but at the end, he betrayed you. Make your heart broken. 

I know you sad at that time yet still smile. But at the same time, i'm also sad. But my sadness will never be heard by you. I will kept this secret until you manage to read this untold letter. A letter that i will never give directly to you. I only hope someday you can see and understand my selfish heart crying for you. Loving you is part of my life and i will always treasured it deep in my heart. 

You are my beloved girl and i will always be there for you when you start to need me. 

Last things is, make sure you take care of yourself and keep living in this beautiful world. Someone will be there for you. Just appreciate them when they came to you. 

I Love You Forever (1437)