Payne ~ S.O.S

Liam James Payne

               "Madam, would you like some time with your beloved? We'll turn off the cameras, sound and open the door so you can leave anytime you wish." The doctor says, and Danielle is sobbing.

"Yes, yes please." She chokes out, and it hurts to hear her cry, but as I hear the people's footsteps walk out of the room, I hear Danielle collapse in sobs.

"Dammit. Dammit. Fuck, I miss you so much, I don't know what I'm going to do without you." She cries, resting her head on the bed, "I'd never admit it, but you were so right about the whole thing. Liam, I'll tell you that you would make a totally fucking awesome dancer. Oh my gosh, I really am a mess without you, I'm talking to you about a little play fight we had, and you can't hear me, and ah— fuck it." She says, her silent sobs wracking her body as the bed slightly shakes. " I was supposed to help you, and--"

"Dani, you could'nt help me, you know that." I open both of my eyes, as Danielle gasps. "Surprise motherfucker." I smirk, and Danielle starts to grin and jump upand down.

"This is real? You're not dead, and I'm not on acid that makes me imagine this?"

"If you don't beleive me, touch my hand." I say, and hold out my hand towards her. She grabs it firmly, and she nods quckly with happy tears (right?) in her eyes. "Now do you believe me?"

"Why the fu– you know what? Just get over here and kiss me." She laughs, and I silence her by putting a kiss on her lips. "So you are real."

"You didnt believe me when you touched my hand?"

"There's a difference between seeing, and believing." She muses, and then sits down on the bed with me.

"The only time my girlfriend gets deep is when I could possibly be dead. " I deadpan, and she playfully swats my arm. "I'm sorry I worried you and all, this was supposed to be a good surprise."

"Liam James Payne, you know fully well that you could've died in the process of this plan, correct? You could've become King, so all I want to know is, why'd you do it?" She questions, and I have to admit—it is a valid one. I could've been easily been killed, or become King instead of returning to this deadbeat town.

"Simple, Dani. I did it for you." She smiles, blushing like crazy, even though I'm being super corny, but I'm telling the truth. "You really think you could get rid of me that easily? You're stuck with me babe,  probably until forever."

"Ugh," she fake groans, "That sucks." I laugh, and then we just both sit in silence for a while, "So, are we just going to walk right out that open door?" She points at the wide open door, and I shrug.

"Madam, do you—" A woman walks in with the name tag Ms. Lovato, and she sees both of us, me not dead, sitting on the bed.

Shit.

"Oh. He's alive." She nods, clutching the clipboard she has in her hand, "Figures. Here,run." She gestures to the door and I raise my eyebrow, confused. "I'll cover for you two, just do me a favor and run." Danielle helps me up, and after saying a quick thank you to the doctor, we both run out of the door.

"That was nice, And awkward." I comment, and she nods, "But at least she won't busy us."

"Yeah. Where to?"

"Home, clearly."

"We're walking?"

"Why the fuck not."

____________________________

    Luna Jules Payne

            "Stop screaming! Stop it!" Skylie cries, Savannah's screams becoming the only sound in the room.