The Notes (Has Triggers)

The Notes

Day 2: I cut again. I felt okay again. When you cut, they expect you to scream and sob, but when I feel the blade hit my skin. . . I can release a loud sigh.

Day 3: I thought about you, again. I punched a mirror, and it felt good.

Anything to clear the memory of you.

Day 4: Dammit. It's 3 A.M,you're sleeping, I'm dying. My parents are sleeping, I'm wide awake. The teachers are sleeping, I'm awake. Kirsten is sleeping, I'm awake. You're a million miles away, and I'm not okay.

Day 4: I realized that death is a promise, but life is a fucking lie.

Day 5: I'm going to talk to you today, there's no stopping me. I can get better, I will. You broke me, but just maybe. Maybe I can fix it. Just maybe.

Day 6: I found you fucking my best friend, Jack. I thought you weren't going to get over me this easily. No, I found you fucking Kirsten, and you were moaning she was so much better than me. Jack, go fuck yourself, because you've broken me for good. I am gone.

Day 7: I can't cry for myself. I can't cry for my parents, or my brother, or my situation. No. I can only cry for you.

And that fucking terrifies me.

Day 8: Kirsten has been getting bitter latley. She told me to be happy. What she doesn't know is that telling a depressed person to be happy is like telling a cancer patient to cure themselves.