Malik ~ Demons & Double Trouble

Zara Jess Malik

    "You're not inevitable, you're fragile like glass. And I think that should be your biggest fear." She whispers.

"But inevitability isn't what I'm going for, why the hell can't you understand this!"

"Because dammit, we both may or may not die, and there's nothing you can avoid."

"I don't want to avoid anything! I want for it to come straight at me." I fire.

"Well you know what Zara?"

"What Lucy?"

"Glass breaks." She narrows her eyes, and I regret opening up to her, at all. "I fucking care about you, and you can throw it all away in a snap." Lucy snaps her fingers as she says snap.

"Feelings are deadly, and you know it." I retort, and look at angry Lucy.

Why can't she ever understand?

"Well I'm death in the flesh, so I know what's deadly or not."

"Why do you think that death is bad? I'm a fucking demon from Hell, Lucy if anything I'm deadly." I sit down on the stool, sighing loudly. Lucy walks over to me, and gets all in my face.

"You're weak. Cowardly. Worthless son of a bitch. Fragile. You told me everything, and I'm trying to help, but I realize that you're too complex to help. I know what you are." Lucy seethes, and I have to fight the urge to punch her straight in the face.

"What am I, say it, I dare you."

"Afraid. Have fun dying." Lucy walks away, and slams the door. I'm not sure if I have a friend anymore, but who cares?

I couldn't care less honestly.

I couldn't.

Not even a little bit.

'Cause after all, whenever Specials make friends, there's always a fight in the first few hours, we're just that tempered. "Lucy, thinking she can come in here and tell me how to win." I grumble as I wall over to the fridge and swing it wide open, there are a few beers, water, and some orange juice. I grab a beer, and crack it open, swigging the bitter taste down my throat.

What the? They said no alcohol in this hotel..... They said it's not in the fridges.

Just go with it.

You do know what alcohol does to Specials, right?

Well I will soon.

I grab another, and two beers turn into three, and three turn into four..... and I've lost count. I stumble over to the couch, throwing myself onto its soft leather. "Glass Lucy." I slur, and hold up an empty beer bottle, "This is glass." I throw the bottle on the floor, watching it smash into a million little brownish pieces.

How do you like them apples, Lucy?

I violently start to shake, my hands, legs, arms, head, everything starts to shake. My vision is blurry, and I start seeing double, except that the other me has dark blue streaks in her hair,black lipstick and impeccable fashion sense.

"Hello, babes." Other me says, and suddenly my vision isn't so blurry anymore, and. I am seeing double. "I'm Evil you. I'm what happens when Spirit Specials drink alcohol. Since you had more than two," she picks up one of my beer bottles and crushes it to pieces with a mere squeeze of her hand, "And I'm here to stay."

"But aren't you like that Luna chick? With MPD." She tosses her head back and laughs, her laughter evil sounding, but melodic.

"Darling, I'm not like her, Luna's don't exist," She touches me hand and whispers, "But I am. In the flesh and real, the worse version of you."

"Isn't that Zayn though?" I slur, unsure how I can comprehend this.

"No, Zayn's the evil Zayn. I'm the demon you, the one that killed your uncle."

_______________________________

Zayn Javadd Malik

       "How did they allow two of you guys to design, and why?" I ask, looking at Perrie and Jesy sewing like crazy. Jesy clicks her tongue, and ties her hair up into a ponytail, while Perrie is on her phone, Googling some shit or some other.

"I'm your original designer, and they said you were a handful, so they brought in Perrie." Jesy explains as I rock on my heels, "What do you want to wear?"

"Nothing, maybe naked is the new thing." I deadpan, and Perrie rolls her eyes as Jesy mutters,

"I'd pay to see that, wow I need help. But wouldn't you Per?"

"Nope, I'd have to shield my eyes, I'd be scarred."

"Come on, wouldn't you want to see all this." I gesture to myself as Perrie laughs. ",You would Perrie, come on."

"Yeah you would Perrie, but back to the original question, what are you going to wear?" Jesy crosses her arms and looks at me,  while Perrie is still on her phone.  "Try this on." She hands me a gray tank top and jeans.

"Turn away, please." I say, and Perrie sprints off, or a version of sprinting that she can do when she's in heels, and Jesy is following close behind. I throw off my other top and pants and try these on. "Finished." The girls walk in, and they nod approvingly.

"Looks good, now Perrie has you for hair." Jesy pushes me over to the black salon chair, and Perrie is standing right behind the chair. I sit down, and look expectantly at Perrie.

"I don't know what the hell I'm supposed to do with your hair because, it's literally perfection. So I'm just going to do this." She hands me a pair of clear framed glasses, and I put them on. "Looks good, don't  you think?" I shrug.

"Looks great, now what do we do?"

"Sleep." I answer.