Chapter 9

Chapter 9

  I don't remember going to sleep, but the next morning I'm feeling energized.  I head down to the pit to meet up wit Four.  "What do you say we skip training today and play a game?"  Four nods "Capture the flag?" he asks.  "Exactly, we'll do it tonight."  I walk into the training room to find Lauren.  "Hey!"  She turns and smiles "hey what's up?" "Just came to tell you I canceled practice today."  She looks confused "and why's that?" "Four and I are going to take them to play capture the flag."  She smiles "and you didn't invite me?"  I smile "well there's only two teams and I'd rather not go up against you as a captain."  She laughs "okay, but you better invite me next time!"  I laugh "I promise.  So! What have you guys been working on?  I've been focused on Four's group due to the fact that they're not very good."  She smiles and gets closer to me, then whispers "I can show you better than I can tell you."  She takes my hand and leads me over to the mat.  She puts her fists up and acts like she's going to hit me, I block her and grab her at her waist.  She laughs and wiggles out of it.  She pushes me to the floor,  her hair tickles my neck.  "Wha tdo you think so far?"  I start to sweat and roll over so I'm on top of her.  I have her wrists pinned to the floor, I lean in and kiss her.  She kisses back, and lets out a soft sigh.  "WOAH!"  I hear Peter say as he enters the training room.  I jump off of Lauren.  "Well don't stop on my account. I was hoping for a show!"  Lauren gets up and goes over to him "what do you want Peter?"  He smiles  "Max is looking for you Eric,  he told me to come find you."  I leave the room, not wanting to leave Lauren with Peter.  I've seen some of the things he can do, but she can handle herself. 

***Lauren's P.O.V***

  When Eric leaves I'm left with Peter, he comes close to me smiling.  I glare at him.  "So you and Eric huh?"  I back up a little,  he keeps coming closer, I keep backing up till I'm up against a wall.  He leans into me, I push him away.  "You like to play rough huh?  You play rough with Eric?"  He comes closer, "back up Peter!"  I knee him between his legs.  He goes down half crying, half laughing "you're pretty hot when you get fiesty,  I like a girl in charge."  I glare at him, he starts to get up.  "So what are those secret meetings about at night?"  he asks once he's able to stand.  "What are you talking about?" knowing exactly what he's talking about.  "You know the ones late at night, where you talk about divergents and attacking Abnegation."  I shove him up against the wall by his neck "how do you know about that?"  He smiles "I can't sleep at night...so I wander around and I hear things."  I push him harder into the wall "what do I have to do to keep you quiet?"  He looks down at my chest.  I punch him with my free hand "or I could just kill you right now."  He finally looks scared, knowing that I could.  "Okay! I want in,  I want in on whatever you're planning."

***End Lauren's P.O.V***