Tale 6 A Litte Girl Who Brings Luck

The first year of the Showa Era
Downtown Tokyo.

Aki sat while reading a book and Chikage stood beside her while looking at the books on the shelf.

"It's really a nice day," Aoi seemed to have fun drinking sake, "This shop really quite, if we don't get money, we will go bankrupt,"

"What you do all day is just eating and drinking and having fun," Chikage glared at Aoi, "After all, it's not like we need money,"

"Chikage is very outrageous," Aoi sighed, "I wonder why you're still popular,"

"I don't want to hear it from lazy people like you," Chikage looked annoyed, "Are there no customers coming today?" Chikage asked while staring out the window.

"Hmm ... it looks like we have to open the door," Aki said while staring at the door.

"Why open the door?" Chikage turned back and looked at Aki.

"Someone will be arriving soon," Aki smiled, "But if we don't open the door, our customers will not be able to enter,"

"Eh? Can't open the door?" Aoi frowned, "I wonder what kind of customer he is?" Aoi said while getting up and opening the shop door when suddenly, "Oh!!" Aoi looked surprised and stepped back.

Cling !!

"Oh, welcome to our store, what can I do for you, Kyoga-sama?" Aki smiled.

A large black animal with thick fur walked into the shop. Wolves that twice as large as wolves in general.

"Akihime-sama, I haven't seen you for a long time," the wolf spoke to Aki.

"Kyoga-sama, it's a pleasure to see you again," Aki smiled while looking at the wolf, "How is Kasumi-san doing?"

"She's fine, still blooming beautifully as always. It seems like everything is fine here," the wolf then transformed into half human.

Kyoga has shaggy dark hair, black eyes, wolf ears, and bushy tail, and they're the same color as his hair. He wears a white kimono halfway open to expose his chest, a pair of black hakama (traditional Japanese trousers) and zori (traditional Japanese sandals).

On his right hand, he wears a gauntlet with gold filigree. The gauntlet has three long blades that fit between his fingers, and it can produce a devastating fire attack. 

"What made you come here Kyoga?" Chikage asked.

Suddenly, Aoi hugged Kyoga's neck from behind, "Kyoga! Let's have a drink," Aoi laughed happily.

"You, little fox. I didn't come to play," Kyoga tried to let go of Aoi's grasp.

"Hey! I'm older than you!" Aoi protested.

Aoi lives for almost 500 years when Kyoga only 350 years.

"What can I do for you?" Aki asked.

Kyoga looked at Aki for a moment, "You look as charming as ever, Akihime-sama," Kyoga smiled, "I came to give you this," Kyoga put a black wooden box on the table.

"Handscrolls?" Aki looks confused, as did Chikage and Aoi.

Aki then slowly took the scroll from the box and opened it on the table, "Oh, a painting."

The painting pictured a spring in the backyard of a house with large cherry blossom trees that bloom beautifully. The soft pink petals carried by the wind, falling into the yard and there is a large sparked blue pond in the center of the yard.