twentyseven

"you're jacks twin?" her voice dropped

i nodded my head, staring at her blank face. surprise?

"hey babe let's go get some food from the cafe" nick said grabbing my hand, pulling me away from everyone.

we rounded the corner and i stopped mid hallway. emotions and nerves hit like a tornado making me begin to cry. Nick said nothing and simply held me in his chest.

"why is everything my fault. i didn't check to see who i was dancing with, i made that guy mad, i'm the reason G got in a fight, in the reason we're in a hospital right now" i cried

"baby girl you did nothing wrong, we made the decisions we made to protect you and i'm sure that when G wakes up he'll say he would do it again for you" he consoled.

"i just want to go home" i repeated

"i'll check flights tonight"
_______________________________
                                NEW POST

"i'll check flights tonight"  _______________________________                                NEW POST

***likes | *** comments
isabella.marie home is wherever u are ❤️
-user1 my favorite pm relationship 🥰
-user2 waiting for alexys to drop by and say some dumbass shit 🙃
-theaustinporter come visit me in NC! miss you guys ❤️
-user3 wait are they in LA or with Nicks
parents????
-brandon_arreaga 2 weeks until were all back together 😈
-zionkuwonu that's a cute ass dog 😍
  _______________________________

"hey have you called you Jack yet?" Nick awoke from his nap

"yeah called him last night after we landed, he said he was better. just sad we left" i sighed.

"well maybe we can make a stop in Nebraska before we got to Jersey"

"why would we go to Jersey" i asked confused.

a smile formed on his face

"no"

"why not bella"

"i'm not ready to meet your family Nicholas" i flip onto the bed next to him.

"Isabella, you're going to have to at some point. my mom is dying to meet you" he groaned

"but we just finished tour and the office is probably really busy and they need me and—"

"babe, i understand you're nervous but i mean i plan on being with you for a long time and i want them to meet you so can you just suck it up"

"aww, you're going soft on me mara" i tease kissing his face pulling away

"shut up and come here" he pulls me back

we cuddled in bed for the rest of the day watching horror movies the rest of the night. nick had fallen asleep on me again and i decided to shower before bed.
_______________________________

imessages

twin 👦🏻
hey
bella 🐘
hey, how are you feeling?
twin 👦🏻
i'm out of the hospital, i have a question though
bella 🐘
shoot
twin 👦🏻
why did you leave so fast???
bella 🐘
it all got way too real too fast G. you being there and then your sister getting there with your parents on their way.
twin 👦🏻
*our sister, our parents
bella 🐘
you know what i mean, i couldn't handle the pressure at the moment. especially when i was the reason.
twin 👦🏻
i would do it again if i had to bella❤️ see u in LA in 2 weeks.
_______________________________

the next morning i woke up to the smell of waffles being cooked downstairs to see Nick behind the stove with bacon and fruit already on the table.

"looking good" i smile taking a seat at the table

"the food or me?" he winked

"both for sure"

"anyways miss flirt, i'm hopping on a plane tonight for Jersey and i hope you're coming with me but if not it's okay. i don't want to pressure you into anything you don't want to do" nick says

"okay"

"okay what?" he asks

"okay i'll go"

"REALLY? I GOTTA GO TELL MY MOM" he says running out of the room.

"i love you too" i yell without thinking.

"wait what" he runs back shocked

"what"

"you said—"

"no i didn't!" i deny.

"yes you did!"

"shut up nicholas!"

"babe why are you so red it's cute i promise"

"no it's not shut up" i groaned burying my face in my hands.

"i love you too bella" he kisses my forehead before walking away.

i sat eating my food and logging onto my computer checking out everything i had missed. nothing super important, or that required my attention. everything except for a meeting with Shawn's crew in another week.

after eating, i went upstairs and started packing my bags. nick came in and started doing the same after calling his mom.

"so what are we doing with cash?" nick asked pointing towards the dog we had found last night and brought it in the house.

"we can get sarah to come and stay with him, i'll have her get his vaccination too"

"okay let me look up tickets right now and then we can get going so we don't get there too late" he smiles opening his computer.
_______________________________

it was 5am in New Jersey when we landed. Nick's older brothers were supposed to pick us up but when landing, we didn't see either of them.

"yo, where you guys at?" nick said into his phone, "no you idiot, i said i was leaving tonight so i'll see you guys in the morning. fine. i said fine. no i don't care"

"what's wrong" i ask as he hung up the phone.

"they thought we were landing tonight not right now this morning" he complained beginning to get angry

"babe, it's okay well just get a cab or something"

"fine, now can we get out before any fans start to notice" he says

we walked towards baggage claim and encounter a couple of fans here and there but nothing to extreme like usual. after hailing a taxi and driving the 40 minutes to Englishtown, we finally got to his moms house.

"well this is it"

"is it too late to bail?" i ask clenching my fiat

"way too late sweetheart" he laughs dragging me to the front door.

_______________________________

a/n: i just want to say sorry for taking so long to upload 😫 i've been so busy with school and work, plus writers block like fuck.

but thanks for all the votes and reads❤️ comment things you wish i would include in this story and help me continue writing!