eighteen

isabella's POV

G dropped me off at home after we ate. As I entered the house I found it still empty, just like earlier.

imessages
bella 💫
hey are you guys coming home anytime soon?
auss 😇
hi bella, it's B. Austin is driving but yea we on our way home rn.
bella 💫
is nick with you guys?
auss 😇
yea he's out like a light but he's with us 🤐

I went downstairs and prepped nick's bed so the boys could throw him in and be done. I grabbed water bottles and placed them by his bed along with a trash can in case he threw up. My mind didn't want to see him at all after his phone call, but my heart wanted to make sure he was good and not a total mess.

I had been alive in this world for 18 years but somehow Nicholas Carter Mara made me feel what no one else could. In the end, my mind gave in and I went upstairs to settle into my own bed. In the middle of an episode, there was a knock on my door.

"come in"

"hey bella just wanted to let you know we're home and yea it's all good" Austin informed me standing by the door.

"thanks for taking care of him austin"

"oh forsure he's my brother remember?"

I stood up and gave him a big hug. Without realizing it, I had tears coming out of my eyes and wet his sweater.

"bella, he was just mad in the moment. you're the best thing that kid has had in his life" austin whispered.

"I just feel like I messed up"

"you didn't. you're allowed to have friendships with guys without him getting territorial"

"why are you single?" I laughed, pulling myself away from our hug.

"I ask myself that everyday actually" he giggled, "anyways I'm gonna head down now, goodnight"
_______________________________

I woke up the next morning and headed downstairs to eat breakfast. Brandon, Edwin, and Zion were already up and eating.

"goodmorning" the boys sang in unison

"you guys have got to stop singing everything together" I laughed.

I started to prepare my plate when we heard a loud thud from Nick's bedroom. The boys and I exchanged looks before returning to our previous actions. Nick walked out within the minute wearing a hoodie, covering his face.

"morning sunshine" zion said

"fuck off" nick whispered

"bro we got shit to do today, so come on and get yo shit together" edwin added

"I got the biggest hangover of my life so if you don't mind fucking off!"

"you knew we was gonna do stuff today dude! We get a fucking schedule of our day, so why would you go get hammered?" zion asked

"ALL OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP MAN"

"nicholas, relax" I tried to calm him down.

"who do you think you're talking to? all of a sudden you wanna be up on me? go fuck with your little canadian boy" he exclaimed pushing me away

"bro, she's trying to help you how are you just gonna push her" brandon joined in

"she can go out and fuck an entire cult, shes not my girlfriend anymore"

My heart dropped. I understood his anger. I understood his jealously. Yet I couldn't understand dropping our relationship the way he did it two seconds.

"nick" I began to say

"no don't say my name, you're my manager so go do manager shit" he said before storming off into his room and slamming the door

"bella, I'm sorry for his behavior he's not okay right now he was just saying stupi-"

"it's okay Ed, I'm fine don't worry about me I'm just gonna go- your day is cancelled so go havel fun be free and I'll see you guys tomorrow" I said as my voice cracked, putting on a fake smile.

_______________________________

a/n: short chapter I know but like omg nick is being such a jerk right now BUT I promise it's for a good reason.

ANYWAYS MAKE SURE YOU STAR MY SHIT AND STOP BEING GHOST READERS

love you guys ❤️