eleven

NEW POST

**** likes | **** comments PRETTYMUCH never off that grind 😤 music coming soon to all you BEANZ ❤️🤟🏼-user62874 pls drop a wholeass album already 😭❤️😭😭-user999281 could this be the girl @therealnickmara posted on his page??? 🤔-user44177 clin...

PRETTYMUCH never off that grind 😤 music coming soon to all you BEANZ ❤️🤟🏼
-user62874 pls drop a wholeass album already 😭❤️😭😭
-user999281 could this be the girl @therealnickmara posted on his page??? 🤔
-user44177 clingy much??? 🙄🙄🙄
-therealnickmara y'all gotta chill, literally just our manager
-user87277 their manager and nick seem really close 🐸☕️
               view all 1829663839 comments
_______________________________

"babe, why did you upload that picture?" I nudged nick as we layed down in my bed.

"what? it was cute b, I wanted to post it" he replied

"I thought we said this was lowkey nicholas"

"I know, but it's soooo harddd" nick whined, "you're so cute I want to show you off"

"yea but it's gonna led to questions you know this already babe"

"fine fine fine I won't do it anymore" he pouted.

I hopped in the shower and got ready for the busy day ahead of me. I was supposed to meet shawn in the studio to help him work on songs, then check on the boy's final version of their first single, then run to the studio and finish the choreography for the music video.

I went downstairs to find the boys waiting for me in the kitchen

"SHESSHH MAMASITA" edwin hollered

"yo bro chill that's my girl" nick nudged ed.

"look at her outfit! you want me to ignore her and not give her the compliment she deserves???"

"thank you eddy" I replied going around to hug him.

We made our way out the door and headed to the coffee shop to pick up some caffeine before the long day. When we arrived to the studio, the boys headed into one booth and I went to meet shawn in another.