ten

12:01 am
imessages
nicholas mara:
bella, wya?
me:
not coming
nicholas mara:
please, I need to tell you something and I'd rather not tell you through the phone.
READ

I walked up to the rooftop to see nick sitting poolside and sat next to him.

"thanks for coming b" he said softly

"kind of had no option, I was gonna see you around the house anyways" I replied.

"bella, listen i like you. like aloottt. and it hurts knowing there's so much conflict between us that don't allow us to be together, even if I want to." he began " and I'm not saying we shouldn't date other people, it's just hard to see you with someone else when I wish that was me" he finished with tears beginning to roll down his cheek.

"please don't cry" I muttered wiping his tears with my hand.

"I can't help myself b"

"why is it that I've been able to manage my emotions for 18 years and the moment you walk into my life I can't help myself" I asked him.

"what do you mean?"

"nick, I like you too, like aloottt" I laughed, mocking his earlier statement.

"so what? we need to figure this thing out, because I really can't keep doing this whole roller coaster again" nick laughed.

"we can tell the boys, but no one else! no parents, no upper management, no fans. just the people in this apartment." I suggested

A smile grew on his face, "REALLY??? BELLA DONT PLAY WITH ME BABY!!!??"

I opened my arms for a hug and he tackled me, forcing us to end up on the floor. We ended up sitting poolside for the rest of the morning until the sun began to rise. I looked over the edge and enjoyed the beautiful view that arose.

                             NEW POST

**** likes | **** commentstherealnickmara beautiful view, and I ain't talkin about the sun 😉❤️-user6383749 UMM EXCUSE ME WHATT??? -user9890300 SOMEONE FIND HER!!! 😭-user517828 so he's off the market? ☹️☹️☹️                 1099749494 more commen...

therealnickmara beautiful view, and I ain't talkin about the sun 😉❤️
-user6383749 UMM EXCUSE ME WHATT???
-user9890300 SOMEONE FIND HER!!! 😭
-user517828 so he's off the market? ☹️☹️☹️
                 1099749494 more comments
_______________________________

We waited for the boys to wake up to tell them about nick and I. Meanwhile we started making breakfast, being that it was Carlos's day off.

"so what's our ship name?" nick asked

"our what now???" I replied confused

"our ship name like if you combine our names together. WAIT I GOT IT, we're going to be called 'nella' " nick winked as he whisked the pancake mix.

gosh this boy would be the death of me with his perfect smile and laugh. I leaned in for a kiss and waited for him to lean in. His warm lips pressed against mine, moving in unison.

"KISS, THEYRE KISSING, SOMEONE COME, LOOK THEYRE KISSING!!!!" zion screamed hysterically, snapping nick and I out of our passionate kiss.

the 3 other boys quickly ran into the kitchen to figure out what zion was talking about. their eyes widened when they saw nick and I standing next to each other. I had bent over and put my elbows on the counter and cupped my face in my hands waiting for the boys to calm down.

"sooo, doesn't anyone want to explain? or are we just gonna stand here and stare at each other.." edwin said first.

"i was waiting for you guys to chill" I laughed. 

"listen guys, i really like bella. I liked her before I knew she was gonna be our manager. remember the first day I went to that dance class?" nick asked, as the boys nodded their heads. "okay, so I met her there and we spent the night together. it wasn't until the next day that I realized she was our new manager. since then it's been hard to not be able to say how I felt about her...."

"so is this an official thing, or are y'all just fucking?" zion asked, leading the brandon smacking him behind the head.

"OWWW, I WAS ASKING A SERIOUS QUESTION BRO" zion yelled in retaliation.

"it's a thing, but we're not gonna tell anyone yet. just you guys, so no fans, no management, no anything" I replied.

"I'm so happy for your guys" Austin said as he walked over the hug nick and I at the same time.

"I told y'all I heard them arguing yesterday!!!" brandon laughed telling the boys.

"okay bro cmon she was on another guys back, what was I supposed to feel?" nick replied

"she was on a guys back dude, she wasn't kissin him or nothing" edwin chuckled

"whatever, were good now" nick said. "wait we are good right?"

"oh my gosh, yes were good" I laughed.