Dark's pov

I was in my room listening to loud ass music. I woke up around 5pm. I didn't wanna wake up but I just wasn't tired anymore. I heard the front door open and I growled deeply as I sensed another demon in the house. I stomped out of my room walking down the stairs seeing Jack, Mark, and another demon that I don't even know about. I showed him my sharp teeth growling deeply. Mark turned to me and smiled nervously.

"Hey, Dark. How are ya?" Mark asked nervously.

I growled deeply walking in front of the demon smelling him. 

"Who's this?!" I growled deeply.

The demon growled and slapped me across the face.

"Hey, Fuck off!" He snapped. 

I growled deeply, pinning him into the wall. 

"Don't you ever speak to me like that again you got me!" I said, grabbing his face making him look at me. 

He rolled his eyes and disappeared. I looked at Mark and growled deeply.

"Who the hell was that?!" I asked, annoyed and angry.

He took a deep breath and smiled.

"That's Anti, Jack's evil counterpart," He said a bit nervously, "Do you like him so far?"

I growled deeply looking at him pissed.

"If I fucking liked him I wouldn't have pinned him to the wall!" I said, storming up the stairs. I went into my room slamming the door shut. I laid down on my bed sighing softly.

"He's only staying here for a week." I thought to myself I closed my eyes and went into a deep sleep.

Jack's pov

I sighed softly looking at Mark worriedly, he looked back at me and sighed.

"I don't think they're gonna get along." Mark said, looking down.

"I figure they wouldn't but let's give them time." I said, reassuringly.

He sighed and nodded. He wasn't sure what to do at the moment so I decided to make everything better with a reassuring hug. I pulled him into a hug and soon he hugged back. I looked up at him and smiled deeply which caused him to smile back. We pulled away and smiled at each other. I wanted to ask how he and Amy are doing so I did.

"So, How are you Amy doing?" I asked, happily.

He looked at me sadly and his eyes started to form tears which made me frown.

"Mark, What's wrong? You can tell me." I said, giving him a gentle smile.

He sighed sadly and looked down to the floor.

"Amy and I aren't together anymore..."

I frowned. I felt so bad. Why did she leave such an amazing guy Mark was a sweetheart.

"Why? What happened?" I asked, sadly.

"She met this guy at a nearby coffee shop and she lost feelings for me and decided to go to him." He said, tearing up a bit. 

"Mark, You're an amazing guy and you deserve way better than her." I said lifting his face up so he can look at me.

"I know but I loved her. I guess love doesn't last long..." 

"Mark, there's something I wanted to tell you from the moment we met I just don't know if I can say it now." I said sadly, looking down from his glance.

Soon enough Mark lifted my face up so I was looking at him. He connected his lips with mine and my eyes widened. I loved this feeling. I never wanted it to end. I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck while he wrapped his arms around my waist so he could pull me closer. Soon, we pulled apart so we could catch our breaths. We put our foreheads together looking at each other lovingly. I heard a deep groan and I turned around seeing Anti standing there in the doorway of the living room.

"You guys better not be doing that shite in front of me!" He said, quite annoyed.

I sighed, looking away from his glance. Anti always was the bossy demon in my house but now that we're staying with Mark for a week Mark's in charge.

"How about you shut the fuck up Glitch Bitch at least I've got someone to love and you don't!" Mark snapped back.

I looked at him a bit surprised. I've never seen Mark so angry before I've only seen his rage around games, not something like what's going on now.

"Mark, I think you should stop, you're only gonna make the situation worse if you continue." I said softly, trying to calm him down.

He groaned and nodded, walking away. I looked at Anti and frowned. His eyes were filled with tears; it looked like he was about to break down and cry. I walked over to him and frowned. I was worried for him because he seemed hurt about what Mark told him.

"Anti, Mark didn't mean it he wa-"

"No he meant it! I will never find true love!!" Anti shouted out, looking down from my glance.

I saw a few tears run down his cheeks. It broke me even if Anti was a demon. I still cared about him. I started to tear up. Anti isn't always bad. He sometimes has a good heart but he doesn't like to be messed with.

"Anti, listen Mark didn't mean that it slipped out he was just angry." I said calmly, trying to calm him down.

"No he meant it, Jack! Don't you see I'm nothing but a weak demon who will never find love!!!" He screamed out, running up the stairs into the guest room.

I sighed softly walking into the living room. I looked around and examined Mark's house. His living room was better than the apartment we were staying in. I walked over to the couch and sat down. I can't believe it. Anti cried in front of me for the first time. He's never done that before he's usually locked up in his room. I looked down onto the floor staring out into space thinking of ideas to get Anti someone special in his life. I was so out into space I didn't even hear Mark come in. I felt hands being placed on my shoulders softly which caused me to jump. I looked up and saw Mark giving me a gentle smile. I smiled back and sighed.

"Mark, Why did you say that to Anti?" I asked, a bit upset about what happened earlier.

"Well, Anti was being a bitch Jack, I had to do something to keep him quiet." Mark said, sounding a bit offended by what I just asked.

"Mark, Anti is sensitive. He may be a demon but he has feelings too," I said, looking up at him "you can't just say that to him that'll hurt him and it hurts me seeing him in pain."

"Jack, I get that he has feelings too but he's a demon he wouldn't care about it too much." Mark said, sounding a bit upset.

"Mark, I saw him crying in front of me. He's never done that before. I want you to at least talk to him, please?" I said, smiling a bit hoping he'll say yes.

"Jack, I don't know he isn't gonna sit there and have a conversation with me about his feelings." Mark said,  sighing softly.

"Mark just at least try, for me?" I said, looking at him smiling a bit.

"Fine, but if it doesn't work then I'm not trying again." He said, looking at me. 

I nodded watching him get up from the couch, walking out of the living room and  up the stairs. I hope their conversation works out well. If it doesn't then I don't know what to do.