Chapter 13: Yes i did

Time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was quickly brushing my hair since we were almost late.

Outfit

I ran and hopped inside Changbin's car

I ran and hopped inside Changbin's car. "What took you so long," Changbin groaned, starting the car. "I woke up late." I said. "Are you ok." he asked me. "Yea.." I said, remembering that i yelled at him five days ago. "Y/n..i'm sorry that i told mom and dad, you weren't ready for them to know and i'm sorry." He said. "Changbin, i'm actually happy you told me..." I said and he looked at me. "I got to know to the real reason mom left." I added. "She told you?" He asked. "Yea, wait you already knew!" I looked at him. "Oh look we're at school." He got out the car and ran off. "Yah Changbin1' I laughed as he ran off. I walk inside of the school and saw Yeri. I ran up to her and hugged her. "Hey bestie." I smiled. "Your back to yourself." she said smiling. "Yup." I smiled. We walked into our first class and took our seats.

Time skip----------------------------------------

We walked into the lunchroom and sat with the guys. Youngjae wrapped his arm around me and i sat beside him. "Seems like y/n is back, huh." Jackson smiled. "Yea she is.." Youngjae said pecking my cheek. "No PDA yugyeom is here." Jinyoung said and yugyeom rolled his eyes. "SEO Y/N !" I looked up after hearing my name being yelled. Taehyung walked to the table angry with the rest of Bts behind him. "You fucking bitch!" He yelled and Youngjae stood up. "WHat did you just call her."Youngjae asked him. "A bitch just like-." Jb stood up cutting him off. "What are you doing here!" he yelled. "He looked at me, with anger in his eyes. He tried to intimidate me. "Y/n, you think you can bring me to court, and try to win, your very dumb." He yelled, gaining more people's attention. "I just thought you should be prosecuted for what you did." I said calmly, trying not to gain even more attention. "My family is rich and i ca get the bet lawyer in the country do you really think your any match." He asked. "I don't care how rich your family is, don't talk to me anymore till.. We're in court." I said. "Y/n you really are funny.. Lets just hope you make it till court day." He said. "Is that a threat i hear Taehyung." I then see Changbin sit beside me. "Didn't you hear her, see you in court asshole." Changbin growled and they all walked off, except namjoon. "What are you still doing! Go!." Changbin yelled. He looked at me. "Sorry y/n..." He said softly and left. "You ok y/n." Yeri asked me. "We didn't know you were gonna go to court..." Bambam said. "Yea, so i won't feel guilty anymore..." i said mumbling the last part quietly. "Well i support you all the way." Youngjae said.

Time skip——————————————-

Today is Final the day you go to court. Since Taehyung found out he has been spreading rumors that I wrongly accused him. He told people that I wanted to have sex with him and I said that I only said he tried to rape me because I didn't want Youngjae to know I was cheating. I put my heels on walking down the stairs.

Outfit

I sat down on the stairs until I heard a knock on the door

I sat down on the stairs until I heard a knock on the door. I stood up and opened the door. "Hey y/n.." Yeri said smiling with the guys behind her. "I can't believe you guys are here." I said. "You need many witnesses right." Jackson said. My Appa and Roma then walked in, everyone then bowed. "Are y'all ready." Appa asked and we nodded. We walked outside and hopped in the cars off to the court house. I was nervous, very nervous. It was hard to take in that i was probably sending Taehyung to jail, but i had a feeling i was gonna win the case. He was rich as hell and of course could bribe the judge. Soon then i wanted we arrived at the courthouse. I got out the car and walked in. I felt someone grab my hand and i flinched. "Calm babe..." Youngjae whispered. We walked inside the court room and sat at the table with my mom, dad, and the lawyer. I was scared to face him again and tell people what he did to me. The door then opened and Taehyung and his lawyer walked in. Once he saw me he smirked then sat down. "Let's get this started. Kim Taehyung come to the stand." The judge. "You honorably swear to tell the truth but the truth." The judge said and Taehyung stood up in the booth. "I do.." He said while looking at me. My lawyer got up and walked towards Taehyung. "Mr. Kim What happened May 9th that night at the party." She asked him. "Y/n told me she wanted to talk and brought me upstairs.. she closed the door and told me she always had feelings for me." He said and I started to feel sick. "She didn't want to let people know so she always pushed me away, we started making out.. then she started screaming and pulling me onto her." He said looking at me. "I-I have to go." I whispered to my mom. "I can't stay here he-he keeps looking at me." I added. "Y/n, he trying to scare you don't let get to you." She whispered. She grabbed my hand and held it tight. "Then I was attack by her boyfriend." He said. "So your saying she only said she was almosted raped so her boyfriend wouldn't know she had feelings for you." My lawyer asked him. "Yes that's exactly what I'm saying." Taehyung said. "Aish!!!!!" I looked back to see Youngjae getting pulled back down in his seat by Jb and Jinyoung. Time went by and then it was finally my time to go up. I walked to the booth and sweared obviously.
Taehyung lawyer walked up to me. "So you tell me what happened y/n." He asked and I looked up. Taehyung was looking at me, coldly. "I-I asked Yeri to go upstairs to take a break from the break so I-I went upstairs to the room. I laid on the bed to only hear the door open. I thought it was Youngjae b-but it wasn't." I stopped trying not to cry, trying to catch my thoughts. "He came in a said that he was gonna get me one way and the way he was thinking he liked it..." I looked up at Youngjae and he nodded his hand for me to continue talking. "He-." I stopped. I looked at Taehyung and he looked at me smirking. "He.. he pushed me on the bed...and started to grope and kiss me forcefully. I was screaming but he ignored me and got rougher." I said. "Lies..." Taehyung said so arrogantly. "Taehyung... continue y/n." The judge said and I inhaled and exhaled before soon talking again. "He-He ripped my shirt and started to... unbuckle his pants. I screamed for him to s-stop I kept screaming haijma haijma!!! But he didn't listen to me. Then before he could do anything he was ripped off of me. Youngjae... started to punch him, he didn't care that he was hurting him. He was pulled off and Taehyung just left..." I said letting my tears fall. "Your accusing Mr. Kim of attempted rape, are you sure you can pay for losing this case." He asked me. "Objection, That was highly inappropriate, you may sit down y/n." The judge said and I got up and sat down. "Recess." The judge said and left.