Chapter 11: Bastard!!!!!

________________Time Skip________________

3rd person POV

   It has been 2 weeks since the incident... it's been hard for you. Every time you go to school, Taehyung smirks at you, constantly. You have had a meltdown when you were alone. No one knows anything about it except everyone in the gang. Even when Youngjae tries to hug you, you feel uncomfortable. You feel as this has traumatized you.

End of 3rd person POV

I was at my locker when Changbin walked up to me. "Y/n.." He said softly, I could hear the sadness in his voice. "Yea.," I mumbled, not looking at him. "Tell me what happened, I don't like you being like this..." He said and I closed my locker slowly. "I heard you crying in your sleep a couple times...= That's hard to watch you know..please tell what's wrong." He added, on the verge of tears and held my hand, making me flinch. "I-I am sorry.." I said and moved my hand from his grip. "Y/n please!" He begged me. I couldn't see him so broke down. My brother, the toughest person I ever knew.. About to cry because of my behavior. "..Taehyung almost raped me." I said softly, feeling kind of relieved. "He what!" Changbin yelled slamming his fist against the locker gaining people's attention. I flinched back.

      He then walked away in the opposite direction. "Changbin.. Changbin!" I yelled. Then I saw Yeri, and i ran to her. "Yeri!" I yelled. "What's wrong," she asked me. "I think Changbin is gonna do something he is gonna regret, rephrase that he would never regret," I said and her eyes widened. "What did you say," she asked me. "I told him what happened at the party.." I said. "There's a fight!!!" We heard a voice yell. We then turned around and ran in the direction of the commotion. I then saw Taehyung and Changbin fighting. "Changbin!!" I yelled. Then I see Jungkook, Jimin and Jin join in the fight. They started to gang Changbin. "Changbin!!!" I screamed then I see Youngjae, Mark, and Jackson jump in. Soon teachers came in, breaking the fight. "You think this is over i won't stop until your rotting in jail, you think you can hurt my sister and get away with it!!??!!" Changbin yelled, struggling to get out the teachers grip. "We'll see Changbin.." Taehyung said spitting out blood. Then the principal walked up to them. "Send the all of them to my office." the principal yelled. "And the rest of yall, to class!" he added. I tried to get to the principal, but yeri held me back. "Y/n we have to go before we get trouble with them.." Yeri said and pulled me off to class.

Changbin POV

We were pushed into the office and forced to sit down. Me, Youngjae, Mark, and Jackson on one side and Taehyung Jungkook, jimin, and jin on the other. "I would except such disrespect for my school, but my own students.. Explain." we all started yelling trying explain, but soon cut off by a slam on the desk. " Taehyung tell me your side of this story." Our principal said. "Mr.Kim, Changbin charged at me and attacked me for no reason." He said and i stood up. "neo gaejasig (You bastard.)" I yelled. "Wanna another round pabo!" Taehyung yelled, standing up too. "HAJIMA!" Mr.kim yelled, slamming his fist on the desk. "You all are suspended for the next two days. ALlow your parents to know. Now leave my office and if you stir up more trouble you will be expelled!" He yelled as we walked out. "Taehyung, i promise you this is not over.." I said and i walked away with the guys.

________________________Time 

skip____________________________________

Youngjae took me over to his house, since he was gonna be suspended. "I wish you didn't join in that fight.." I said playing with his hands, that are wrapped around me. "But i'm also glad you did." I added. He held me closer and started to play with my hands. "Changbin is the brother of the girl i love of course i'd jump in." He said. He kissed my head softly. I blushed hard, he just said he loved me. " I don't think I'll be fine knowing that you are going to school with that asshole," Youngjae said. I laughed, getting up. "What are you doing, honey bunches of oats." He pouted playfully. "Aren't you hungry.." I asked and he nodded getting up running to the kitchen with me. "Do you have some ingredients," I asked. "I haven't ate anything accept ramen the last couple of weeks." He said and i hit him. "Aish, what's your problem," he said rubbing his arm. "That's not healthy," I whined. "So you have no food," I asked and he nodded. 'Just tell me what you need first." He asked me. "I need ingredients for kimchi rice, that's it." I said. A flame flamed in his hand and then... poof there were ingredients. "Why couldn't make yourself food." I asked. "I could have. Very True.." He said. "Now cook i'm starving." He added sitting on the couch. I started cooking and once we finished i brought it in front of him. 'Try it." I said. He put some in his mouth, and kept eating more. "I'll take that as it is good." I said and ate with him. Once we finish he smiled. "That was delicious, thanks babe." He said and kissed my cheek.