Chapter 11

He shoves her against his bedroom door while devouring her lips. He pulls on the tie of her romper and it goes tumbling down off of her. He picks her up and walks over to his bed and lays her down without removing his lips from hers.

He places kisses all over her body starting with her face, then her neck, her arms, down her stomach, and her legs. "You're so sexy, Mira."

His every touch was leaving trails of fire down her body.

She was soaking wet and wanted him in her. He stroked her with his fingers then slid them in. He started to lick and suck on her clit.

She arched her body loving his mouth on her. She slid her hand through his hair wanting him to never stop. Her breath was shallow and all you hear are her moans. She twined her legs around his head and shoulders. "Silas" she moans. "Yes." She goes over the edge screaming his name.

He gets up and takes off his joggers. He flips her over pushing her back into the mattress while having her ass in the air. He slips inside of her and moans loving the way her pussy hugs his dick perfectly. He starts pounding into her finding a rhythm. She starts moaning and meeting each thrust. She bites down on the pillow. They're breathing gets heavier and heavier by the second. He reaches between her legs and starts rubbing her clit.

"Oh fuck," Mira moans.

Silas grabs her hair. "Shit." Silas groans. His fangs come out of his mouth. "Cum for me, Mira."

As if on cue, she started spasming and he bit down and came with her.

They lay in bed out of breath.

He pulls her close to him and they lay there together in comfortable silence.

Mira felt exhaustion closing in on her. She closes her eyes getting ready to fall asleep.

"Mira."

"Hm?"

He turns so that he's looking at her and rest his head in his hand. He tucks away a strand of hair behind her ear and cups her face.

She looks up at him and gives him a smile.

He rubs his thumb against her cheek. He takes in all of her features from her long eyelashes to her swollen lips and her rosy cheeks. He looks down at his mark on her neck and touches it.

She wraps her arms around his neck making him fall on top of her.

They both laugh.

He grabs her face with both his hands and gives her a heartfelt kiss. He looks into her eyes and says "I love you, Mira."

Mira stares at him and then a huge grin pops up on her face. She grabs his face and gives him a tender kiss. "I love you too, Silas." She gives him another kiss and then trails her kisses down to his neck. Her fangs come out and she bites down on him making him groan. His blood flows into her mouth completely their bond.

She takes her fangs out his neck and licks her lips. She looks at him and he had on the cutest happiest smile which made her smile.

He wraps his arms around her and rolls them over so that she was on top of him. Mira screamed and laughs while saying "What are you doing, Si?"

He gives her a passionate kiss. "I love you, Mira. Ever since the first time I saw you, I was already in love."

Mira grins even wider.

"You completed the bond." Silas states.

"I did," Mira says happily.

Silas laughs.

"Now let me sleep. I'm tired." Mira lays her head on his chest and closes her eyes.

Silas kisses her head. "Good night, Amica Mea."

Mira smiles at the thought knowing he said "my love."