Brain Transplants: Are they possible?

PFOTD: Not really, no. Brain transplants, or removing a brain from human body and placing it to another, are kinda not possible for several reasons. The brain is connected with the spinal cord, a vital part of the human body which aids in movement and organ function. If the spinal cord was cut or severed, death can easily become instant.
Furthermore, brains need a constant supply of oxygen or else it begins to decay and then function less.
And no, we can not keep a brain living with the persons personality and feels going into younger bodies. This is because brains are wired to perform functions and many things we still do not understand. All cells, including neurons, undergo a process of senescence, a state of which cells deteriorate and progress of repair has a slower and slower rate. The brain just wouldn't keep living.
      Lastly, every person's body underwent through countless experiences with diseases and their immune systems have been specialized just for that individual. This means that it would be even more difficult to perform brain transplants due to the new persons immune system not reacting to the new brain well and maybe just fighting against it.
    So answer is no
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ill do more researched PFOTDs if you want more read. Gracias