"Take my hand now and guide me into the family room" he smiles all excited holding out his hand for me to take. I take a deep breath and take his small thin hand into my large hand making me smile at just how small his hand really is in mine, as we walk into the room seeing my mother sitting in your favourite chair being handed a glass containing her favourite brandy.

I sit along the sofa with Baekhyun sitting close beside me, his legs crossed as he lays his hand on my thigh making it look natural. "I'll have a drink to baby" he leans and whispers as I stumble, getting up and then panicking not knowing what actual drink he likes. I look towards him trying to not get spotted by the others in the room "which one" I mouth the words as I shrug over to him. I point at a bottle and he shakes his head no so I move again to the next one making him nod a yes before he looks towards my mother and soaks up all the information about what she has planned for the wedding of the year.   

Once I have our drinks I move back over to Baekhyun sitting back down beside him handing him his whiskey. "Cheers baby" he clinks my glass making me smile as he then takes a sip. I can't help but look at his beautiful smile and also be very grateful that he is doing all this for me.  

The hours pass by as we listen to mom and Yoora go on and on about wedding this and wedding that , who is with whom making my head start to pound.

"Still get your headaches I see" D.O smiled before sitting beside me since Baekhyun had gone to the bathroom. "Ye....yeah just now and again" I stutter like a fool as usual. "Do you want me to get you some painkillers?" He gives me a cheeky grin, making me nervous. "No I can get them myself " I stand up and head towards the kitchen to the press where my mum holds all medical things. Opening the press I rummage through all the bottles of vitamins and finally come across painkillers. Taking them out of the box I remove two and put back the box closing the door. I take a glass and fill it with water popping the pills into my mouth and swallowing them.

"You look good Yeol" I hear a voice behind me making me jump and choke on the water. I turn to see D.O standing in the doorway leaning against the side with his arms crossed as I wipe the water from my chin. " The only words I can get out are a thank you before turning back around and washing the glass that held my water.

"I've missed you Yeollie" I don't need to turn around to face him as I can feel him close to me now. " ok " is all I say while drying the glass and putting it back in the press that is away from him.

"Are you not going to say you miss me too?" he smirks at me as he keeps walking towards me like I'm his prey. "why would I say that?" he is right I do miss him but I can't let him see me weak just cause he now decides to talk and miss me. 

"Come on don't you miss our movie nights, you would make me watch those ridiculous romantic movies so you could have a good cry". he stops right in from of me making me so nervous now that I keep looking around as he reaches up to move my glasses like he use to before he would kiss me. 

"Actually he likes horror movies now, don't you baby" I jump seeing Baekhyun standing all dominate in the doorway with a smile on his face before he starts walking towards me making D.O step back . "ye.....yeah I do " I reply, having no clue what he is getting at.

"MY  chanyeol loves horror movies now all snuggled up on the sofa so when it gets scary he can hold me close to his chest so I can feel his heart beat race" Baekhyun stops right in front of me, his body so close making him get up on his tiptoes and leans in kissing me on the lips ever so softly making me stop shaking and enjoy it more than I should.