A shitty one, obviously.

"Well, I have to go." He broke the silence. "I'll talk later then." And he didn't even wait for my reply before hanging up. I frowned unhappily and looked down at the screen.

I've made him really upset, I thought.

"Having friendship problems?" The questioning voice came from right behind me.

It was the sudden familiarity of it that made me turn around in an instant, only to see Blake smiling at me--the same smile that would've been cute if it weren't for his creepy self.

"No. I'm sure he'll be fine." I frowned at him, slid my phone back into my pocket, and tried to avoid his gaze at the same time.

Blake hummed in response before picking up a photo frame from right beside me. I had to take a small step back, just to make sure he wouldn't exactly touch me. "I would've been angry too if I were in his place."

He was almost as tall as Caden; a few good inches over me.

"What is that supposed to mean?"

Blake narrowed his eyes at me and it was slightly unnerving. "Priorities, Sky." He said. "Caden comes first. Best friend the second one. You've got them largely misplaced."

I was left surprised. Why was he even here?

"Caden's not my first priority." I glared at him, before deciding to walk away. Anywhere than here.

"Then go to that match." He called out from behind me. "Or are you scared of that stupid little deal?"

I stopped dead in my tracks before turning around and marching back towards him, another glare set on my face.

"What are you talking about?" I spoke through gritted teeth.

"Oh, that deal where you don't kiss and tell." He smirked. "Or something like that."

I kept glaring at him.

How did Blake know about that? Besides Caden and I, I don't think anyone knew. I may or may not have told Alex during our Biology class, but I'm sure he wasn't even listening to me rant it out. He was knocked unconscious over his desk.

"How the fuck do you know about that?" I asked him.

"Geez, Sky. Who even swears so loudly in a gift shop?" He asked, feigning surprise.

"I don't care about that brother of yours and neither do I give a shit about you." This time when I turned around and started walking away, I swore to myself not to turn around until I was back inside my house.

"It's not fair you're taking your anger out on me."

He was following me. Again.

"Not fair?" I felt furious. I think I raised my voice a bit too much since I got a few stares from some other people in the shop. I lowered my voice into a hiss when I spoke next. "Was it fair that you sent a person from your gang to break into my house?"

To my surprise, I saw his smirking faltering away into confusion. "What?"

"Don't you dare lie to me, Blake."

"I wasn't lying." His brows furrowed. "What are you even talking about?"

"You sent a guy to break into my house just days ago."

He seemed genuinely confused. "And why would I do that?"

My frown faltered.

"To kill me for good? I don't know!" I exclaimed. Or maybe it was just that locker. But I wasn't going to say that out loud.