"The way you said that" he kept laughing. I felt the growing grin on my face, hearing his laugh.

"Travissssss I need to talk to Diane!!!" I heard Valeria on the phone, a small rustle and her voice, "Diane!!!!! I missed you so much girl!!!"

"Really? I thought I was a bit of an annoyance" I smirk. Its only been a week?

"WHAT?! NO!! Of course you're not!!! *ahem* Travis told me what happened like yesterday, and *sigh* I want to apologize for what happened, especially between you and my dad"

"Its fine-" "No its not! ....I was thinking maybe we could just relieve some stress by maybe shopping around? At the mall?...shut up Travis it's girl time!"

".......What?"

🍫🌮🍫🌮🍫🌮🍫🌮🍫🌮🍫🌮🍫🌮

She literally pulled up at my house. I don't even know how she knew where I lived. I was getting dressed as I pulled my hair in to a puff, and slicked down my hair. Just a quoted T-shirt and leggings, and my shoes to match. I went out of my room and went into the kitchen, seems they were having fun. "Oh, there she is! Hey Diane!!!" Val waves.

She had her hair straightened, a rose pink fur coat, a white romper with a shining silver belt, and white heels. She even had a rose pink purse to match. "Hey" I wave back, my grandmother raised a brow, "Get your jacket" I sigh, going back to get my jacket and back out. I didn't mind having the cold bite at me a little.

"Well I think a little shopping would help her feel better, she rarely get out of the house"

 "I'm ready to go I guess." "I can't believe you're the sister! Girl you taller than me! You should be a model, I think you'll be a great influence to her." my grandmother smiles.

"Uh-"

 "Well I'll try to be hopefully, Diane are you ready?" 

"Yeah."

 "Well I hope to see you both next time, its great to see you again!!" "You too! Bring her back by ten." "I will ma'am" Val says cheerfully.

🍫🌮🍫🌮🍫🌮🍫🌮🍫🌮🍫🌮🍫🌮

The mall

4pm

"Come on Diane, just get in the mood"

"Easy for you to say" I roll my eyes,

"Cut the sarcasm or drama Diane, this is to help you feel better" she says.

"The only thing that's gonna make me feel better is-"

"Food, books and TV, I know. But at least try this...for me?" Val asks.

"....fine" I grumble as we walked into a store, "What if there's too many people in h- where is everyone?! Is the store closed?"

"No, I notified the manager ahead of time, some celebrities have the store emptied like this so they won't have to worry about paparazzi, or want some privacy!" she smiles.

"Must be nice to be rich." "What are you talking about? You are rich, in a way"

"What?" I look at her.

"If you and Travis get married you're gonna be a millionaire too! But best of all you'll have the best guy in the world- it better be for that(≖︿≖✿)" she glares, "Uhhh=( ̄□ ̄;)⇒..."

"Great!(^ω^)" she smiles, "You have no idea how much he talks about you! Even when you two were friends!"

"Wait...he does?" I chuckle.