Calix had to beg and show his charm para mapapayag ang matandang mag-asawa na naninirahan doon para ibenta sa kanya ang lugar na iyon.

Emy was impressed, of course.

The place was still unnamed when its first residents lived there. But soon, sila na mismo ang nagbigay ng pangalan dito as Hans Province, naming it from its owner.

Anyway, kung may mga nadagdag, may mga nabawas din sa Grey City.

From laws to establishments...

Aside from that, there were also a lot of deaths sa loob ng twenty years.

Even Feng and Francis had eventually left them.

It wasn't just them.

Serafina also died.

Emy never had a chance to talk to Serafina again.

Mainly because she swore not to meet anyone from them anymore. And she had kept her promise hanggang ngayon. No one from those people she let escape twenty years ago had met her.

Although, she and the old Empress had been corresponding with each other.

From time to time, she's giving her updates about the people there. Lalo na sa buhay ng anak niya.

Emy sighed as her mind drifted to her son. He just turned twenty three months ago. At kung may pinanghihinayangan man ng lubos si Emy, yun ay ang hindi pakikipagkita sa anak sa loob ng dalawampung taon.

He must have hated her now.

Wala din naman siyang mukhang maihaharap dito eh.

She let him grow up without her.

Isa pa, how can she face her son? She's a murderer. Out of whim, she killed a child na hindi pa man nailalabas sa sinapupunan ng kanyang ina.

How can she deserve to be a mother if she has taken that opportunity from someone else?

That's her biggest regret of her life.

"How can you face the Grey people like that, Emy? Uso ngumiti, you know." Lucy said when Haow and she met her among the crowds in the party.

She was with Lancelot, hers and Franco's son. Yep. Nagkatuluyan din ang dalawa.

Awa ng Diyos ay naumpog isang araw si Franco at niyayang magpakasal si Lucy. Iyan nga at may Lancelot na sila ngayon. He's 18 years old now. At gaya ng nanay niya, he's too childish for his age.

"Aunt Emy..." Lancelot immediately hooked his arms on hers.

Emy just gave him a side glance.

"Ano na namang kailangan mo, Lance?"

Agad siyang ngumuso.

"Hala... Kapag lalapitan kita, dapat may kailangan ako?"

He received a knock on his head from behind. It was Franco.

"Nope, nilalapitan mo lang talaga ang Aunty mo kapag may kailangan ka. Hay nako, Lancelot, tigilan mo yang kakauto mo sa Aunty mo. Kung ano ano na naman ang hihingiin mo jan."

"Na ibinibigay naman ni Aunty willingly. Wag ka ng kumontra, Papa. Wala namang iispoil na iba si Aunty kundi ako no."

"And me." Singit ni Diadem. Mataray pa ang pagkakatingin niya kay Lancelot. But when she looked at Emy, agad itong ngumiti at yumakap sa kanya.

"Ano ba, Ate Diadem? I was here first."

"Jusko po, eto na naman sila." Reklamo ni Lucy na napapailing pa.