"just go in, jeez", the girl said and shook her head amused. "okay okay oh my god"
jungkook ran over to the door and pushed it open.

he didn't expect what he walked on into.

there was a huge salon decorated in roses and other amazing flowers. a path aligned by roses was showing him the way directly towards...

taehyung.

jungkook literally jumped and ran with full speed through the room. totally ignoring the fact that his parents stood at the sides, so did taehyung's parents. namjoon stood there, holding jin's hand and jimin leaned against a wall and smiled, the reception girl walking towards him and staying by his side.
there were literally a hundred other people in here, probably every guest in this hotel but jungkook didn't see any of them.

he also didn't realise that taehyung was dressed in the prettiest suit jungkook could've imagined, his hair dyed blonde and his head a little tilted while he hold a bouqet of roses. he was obviously nervous.

but jungkook missed all of this, instead he ran into his arms and hugged him and kissed him. "YOU'RE HERE", he squeaked and clinged on taehyung, kissing his cheeks, nose and lips at least twenty times. "y-yeah", taehyung stuttered nervously.
then jungkook heard a coughing.

it was jimin.
and suddenly jungkook realised that there was more in this room than taehyung. he stepped a bit backwards and looked at everyone, clearly confused. "huh?", he asked as he saw his parents smiling softly at what they were seeing. his gaze landed on jimin who simply winked, the girl next to him smirking at jungkook and taehyung knowingly.

and that's when jungkook understood one thing; everyone in this room knew more than he did.
his eyes shifted back to taehyung and he finally saw the suit, "oh fuck", he breathed out and gulped as he immediately pressed his legs together. "you look hot as hell", he mumbled and his cheeks flushed red because everyone in here chuckled softly and he heard some people say 'aww' or 'how flustered he is'.

"w-what's going on?", he asked quietly and looked up into taehyung's eyes.
taehyung quickly gave the roses to the person closest to them and took jungkook's hands instead, "listen to me, baby", he said softly, admiring how adorable jungkook looked when he was confused like he was right now.

taehyung stepped forwards, coming closer and turning jungkook into a flustered mess.

"this was planned to happen in some weeks but someone couldn't trust me and accused me of cheating several times, so we speeded this up", he started teasingly while his thumbs moved in small circles over jungkook's hands.
"where should i start? gosh, i never thought about what to say, wow. so basically we met when you were 10. now i am 20 and you're 18, so it's such a long time that i spent with none other than you kookie. you've been my best friend in elementary school, in middle school and you turned into the person i had a huge crush on in highschool. gosh, i was so flustered everytime you smiled and i dreamed of you every night and i wanted to kiss you so bad. i swear, i never thought crushing on someone would be so painful and amazing at once. i remember how we started kissing. we did it just for fun, to try out y'know. you told me it's unfair if a girl would be my first kiss and it should be you because you were my best friend. so we kissed and i never kissed another person since that day. i wouldn't complain because i'm pretty sure no one does it better than you, fuck you're so good at kissing. you weren't my best friend anymore, you were my first and only love. during highschool, up until college and all way through it too. and we were the ones who never put a label on us, cuz who needs that? we don't. we knew we loved each other and that was enough. everyone else knew it too, we were like that one annoying couple everyone hates. making out all the time, never leaving each other and always praising eachother. if i look at it now, kookie?, we've been so fucking annoying i feel sorry for all our friends and family.
anyways.
i know you want a label on us. i know you do, even though you never say it because we were clear on that. i see you looking up boyfriend quotes on tumblr and i see you sighing when you read just friends quotes. my eyes are always on you baby, i know exactly how often you talk to yourself and tell yourself it's fine if we're not boyfriends. i know you really would love to show me off everywhere, labeling us as something official and trust me, i want that too.

it got so much more obvious when namjoon came into our life and i introduced you as my friend. thing is, you never knew why i did that, so you being the jealous baby you've always been freaked out and thought i'd cheat on you. namjoon is hot as fuck, yeah, i admit that and you know that too, but he's a top and i am a top, wouldn't work, right? just kidding, let's skip the sex talk, our parents are here. at that time i already planned this thing here and i know it's rude but i wanted to make sure we stay unlabeled until today, to make this more special. i know you've been hurting and it broke my heart but ya know, i realised namjoon is rich as fuck and i found out he's owner of the biggest couple-hotels all across the world. this fitted my plan so well, so i called him and he promised me to help me. everytime we met it was just to prepare all of this, he had been with jin all the time, they only broke up for like an hour. he never showed interest in me and he never will, just like i wouldn't.

you're my world kookie, i don't wanna look at anyone else, i don't wanna kiss or fuck, sorry mom and dad, anyone else and most importantly, i don't wanna spend the rest of my life with anyone else.
but let's be honest.

a boyfriend label is kinda lame, am i right? like.. we're so much more than boyfriends? we're boyfriends, best friends, we're soulmates, we're bros, we're fucking hard in love and i don't think boyfriend would fit you. it wouldn't be enough for what you are to me.
so i was thinking.. how about husband?

will you marry me, jungkook?"