②①

im literally sitting here, eating pizza and watching netflix while im about to write smut wow

anyways, this is a warning : s m u t

***

"uhm- sure", yoongi mumbled awkwardly and glanced in the corner of the room shyly. this happened sooner than expected, wow

jimin smiled happily as he started to unzip yoongi's boxers, "i will help you", he mumbled innocently as he leaned over and placed small kisses on his neck. let's be honest, jimin watched porn. that's the only reason he knew how to act. and that made yoongi kinda horny because it was more than obvious that jimin learned on it's own. "mhm babyboy~", he whispered as he felt himself getting hard just by jimin's soft kisses down his chest.

pants fell, boxers got pulled off and suddenly both of them sat there - naked. "so, you want me to get off alone now?!", he asked carefully to make sure jimin wanted this in every case. "yeah, please do that, daddy~", jimin said slowly.

geez, he definitely had an interesting choice of porn. probably stuff like 'daddy's little boy' or 'kinky adventures with daddy', yeah that must be it.

yoongi gulped as he watched how jimin pulled away and sat down in the corner of the bed, his legs criss crossed and his dick literally standing vertikal upwards. what a view, holy fuck.
the older put his hands around his own dick and started rubbing it softly, up and down and playing around with his tip. jimin followed all of that with glittery eyes and his mouth wide open.

this wasn't as scary as what jungkook and taehyung did.
and it was hot.
because yoongi was hot.

yoongi got into it pretty quick, closing his eyes and let his thoughts wander to a place in the future where it would be jimin's small hands around his cock, not his own. or even better, his mouth. god this would be great once they were at this point.

the older didn't even realise precum squirting out already because he was busy staring at jimin and thinking of him and only him. jimin however still sat there, watching the happening closely and completely forgetting about his own boner.
he was moaning slightly for no reason at all, all he did was watching but if yoongi continued like that, jimin would cum undone just for the sight.

well, that's exactly what happened a minute later. yoongi didn't even finish once jimin sat there, covered in cum and looking shook as ever.

*

"wow, never saw someone running away so quickly", hoseok chuckled as he entered yoongi's room a while later. after jimin's accident he rushed out of their apartment, forgetting half of his clothes.
yoongi was only laughing along as hoseok slowly leaned down and pushed yoongi back in his bed. "he seriously called you daddy-", he chuckled and hovered above yoongi. the older was still naked and not even done with jerking off but hoseok couldn't care less.

it's not like it was any new sight if you are in a relationship with someone for over 2 years by now.

"loved that", yoongi admitted as his cheeks flushed red and he felt himself getting even harder than before while hoseok was unzipping his pants and pulled his own dick out which was of course already hard as well.
"it was fun to see my babyboy gettin' called daddy~", hoseok whispered into yoongi's ear right before he grabbed lube, spilled it on his dick and then pushed himself into yoongi without even preparing him at all.

"you l-liked that?", yoongi asked with big eyes and smirked slightly but all he got for that was a hard slap on his ass. "nah, i don't like you fucking around with others and you know that", hoseok said a little harsh as he started thrusting into his boyfriend, turning him into a moaning mess.

"i-i'm s-so-sorry", yoongi stuttered between his moans. "the fuck, are you crying?", hoseok asked a little worried as he saw tears dripping down yoongi's cheeks. "y-you didn't p-prepare me", the older complained quietly. "punishment, baby", hoseok kissed yoongi's lips softly to distract him from the pain until he loosened up a little.

"y-you told me t-to cheat o-on y-you and l-let you watch", yoongi grumbled as he felt himself getting closer to his climax, he was still into it from before, otherwise he'd last longer.
"true", hoseok agreed and fastened his pace, making yoongi roll his eyes back and scream out.

"f-fuck, i-i ugH", yoongi breathed out and couldn't hold back anymore. he came all over his own chest while hoseok only chuckled and continued fucking him.
"look how dirty you are, all covered in your own cum~", hoseok mumbled in a deep and raspy voice which got yoongi hard all over again. "geez, baby", hoseok commented on this as well as he thrusted into yoongi even harder. he'd make him unable to walk properly tomorrow and he'd love to see him limping then.

"so needy, huh?", he asked lovingly as he leaned down to kiss yoongi's neck.

though it all, he always made sure yoongi was alright.
especially because those two didn't know the word soft.

not at all.

this was soft in their world.

as yoongi opened his eyes for a second to look into hoseok's eyes innocently and fully submitted to him, hoseok couldn't take it anymore as well and came right into yoongi's ass. this made the older only moan out in pleasure once again.
gosh, sex with hoseok was great.

"i love you yoongi", hoseok whispered as they melted into a kiss.
"i love you too daddy~", yoongi responded as his eyes shut and he got all sleepy.

***

HAH bet that no one saw that coming lol dont hate me pls