I snorted, and they both looked at me.

Nathaniel smiled at the woman, earning a wink from her. "Two for me, and one for her."

She looked at me, and scanned my outfit. "Obviously.." she murmured crudley under her breath.

I opened my mouth to say something, and he grabbed my hand; flashing teeth at the lady. "My girlfriend and I are in a hurry."

My chest fluttered at the word, and I questionally looked down at our hands. She pressed her lips together, and typed harder than before. A few moments later, two tickets printed out and she handed them to us. After checking in our bags, we turned the corner and he forcefully dopped my hand.

I did my best not to look upset.

"Thank god that's over."

I chuckled. "What, the crazy lady?"

"No, acting as if you were my girlfriend."

I looked down as we rolled up to security. I took off my shoes, and placed all of my things into the plastic buckets. The security man motioned for me to step forward, and immediately it rang and shown flashing lights.

Three security men raced toward me, and pressed their hands to my sides. A strong, heating sensation creeped up my neck; I probaby looked just as guilty.

The lady closest to me huffed, and ripped the clip out of my hair. "False alarm, everyone!"

I sighed in relief and continued through the security barrier. I watched Nathaniel's amused smile dissapear and harden as soon as he reached me. "Be more careful, would you?"

"What is your problem?" I shoved him backward.

He smirked.

I shook my head, grabbed my bag and stormed off toward the gate. Minutes later, Nathaniel found me in the waiting area.

I didn't say anything and neither did he. 

Moments later, a lady came on the announcements and announced, "Excuse me, all passengers who are boarding the eleven thirty flight to Las Angelas. There is one seat opened in Economy-"

Some low snickers were produced.

"And if anyone would like to have this seat, it is free."

I glanced at Nathaniel, who had his head bent down concentrating on a flappy bird game. I stood up, and walked over to the lady who announced the opening.

I smiled as I approached. "Hi, I'd like the seat please."

~~~~~~~~

"Where are you going?" Nathaniel asked me, as I started walking the opposite direction of him. We were boarding.

I shrugged, smiling. "I took that open seat."

He glanced at the ground, shock registering on his face. "Why?"

I shrugged once more, sarcasm seeping through my reactions. "Why not?" and I spun around in the opposte direction.

~~~~~~~~

Okay, it's already been an hour and i'm going out of my mind. It was a bad idea for taking the economy seat. I have finally realized why no one claimed the open seat quicker, because it was honestly the worst expierience I had ever had.

I was seated in between, 'over-weight' men, and one was eating something that smelt of tuna. I didn't get an armrest, because I couldn't fit my arms to get inside the crooks of it. Than, they started to fight.

And I was caught in the middle.

"Harry, you cheated on my sister for my other sister! Do you know realize how messed up that is?" He ridiculed.

I looked at Harry, waiting for his comeback.

"Techincally, I didn't cheat." He defended, taking a huge bite of a Twix bar." They were both okay with it."

"And that makes it okay?"

I raised my hand. "Can I make a suggestion?"

They both looked at me, and simultanously said, "No."

I crossed my arms, and spotted Nathaniel walking down the aisle. He stopped and grinned, acknowledging my plane buddies. "Having fun?"

I tightly smiled. "Yep." No.

He nodded, and started to laugh. "Okay, than," and he turned, going back down the aisle.

I groaned. I was seriosuly going to regret this. Unstrapping my seatbelt, I swiftly picked my bag off the floor and jogged down the aisle. I didn't even know where he was, so I stopped and asked a flight attendant. "Excuse me, I'm trying to find my seat." I lied. "Do you know where Nathaniel Sky is?"

I mentally crossed my fingers, hoping she would know. She politley smiled. "Of course. That would be in first class, honey. I'll take you there,"

I nodded. Whatever first class was, I chose to be there other than, 'economy.'

I followed her, and eventually ended up in front of a blue curtain. "Here it is. Enjoy."

I nodded, and she was gone. I let myself in, and was amazed. My eyes popped out of my head. Other than economy, there were only about nine seats which were more like white recliners as oppose to actual airplane seats.

"Thought you'd never come." Came a deep, velvet voice. I jumped slightly, and eyed him. He sat smirking, behind me. There was an empty seat next to him.

I sat down, and looked at him. We were quite, until he finaly talked.

"Why didn't you want to sit next to me?"

I looked at him, and saw his eyes had softened. I shrugged. "You were being a jerk. Why?"

He took a deep breath, and stared at the ground. "I heard what you said a couple days ago. To Lavender? About me being arrogant?"

My chest was immediatley filled with guilt. "I didn't mean that."

He looked suddenly angry. "Than why did you say it?"

I shook my head. "I don't know."

He snorted, looking away.

"Nathaniel?" I whispered.

He looked at me, his eyes boring into myne.

"I care about you." And with that, his gaze softened.