Chapter 30

It's this cutie's b'day ^^

"Y/N, slow down," His hand seizes at yours, stopping your movements before you could make it any further down the school's hallways. "You've been ignoring me all day. What did I do?"

"You just had to agree to help me, didn't you, Jaemin?" You shout at him in a whisper then turn your back to him, walking away.

Catching up with you in the speed of light, he snatches at your arm again. "I just wanna help you graduate."

"Oh and is that all?" You ask as he pulls you out the middle of the hall and into an empty classroom.

Biting his lip, he stares deeply at you. "Okay, maybe I just wanna get closer to you," He says honestly as he takes a step towards you and tries to hold your hand, but you deny yanking it away. "Y/N, please."

"Don't touch me."

"Or?"

"I'll tell Jungwoo," You say, causing him to grow serious. "And you know he's crazy."

"Look, you don't have to involve him," He utters sternly. "I just wanna help you that's all."

It was a good opportunity to bring your grades up, but at the same time you knew you would feel uneasy around him considering he's your ex boyfriend.

It will only be a tutor session. Nothing more.

"Alright fine, but there's something I need to get first."

💐💐💐💐💐

"And who is he?" Jaemin questions, plopping down onto the living room couch.

"That is Jisung." You answer, pointing at the child running around the house.

"Why is he–"

"Don't worry about it," You reassure and pull out your stuff. "Let's start, shall we?"

Jisung sits quietly on the other couch, pulling out his own school work. From time to time he glares up at you and Jaemin.

Even though it was his first time meeting him, he already didn't like him. Jisung might be a child, but he's not a fool. He can tell by the way Jaemin looks at you that he likes you and by the way he would scoot closer to you after every three minutes.

"You're doing it wrong, Y/N." Jaemin declares, being slick by holding the hand you were writing with and help guide you through the equation.

Too slick.

Jisung didn't like it. His mission was to get you and Mark together and he wasn't going to stop until it was complete.

Getting up from his seat and taking his homework with him, Jisung sits between the both of you, giving you separation from Jaemin.

"Noona, can you help me with this?" He ask, shoving the easy addition problems towards you.

"Later, Jisung. I'm busy right now."

"Please." He begs.

"Later."

"But–"

"Later." You verify.

"Okay..." He puffs, getting up from between the both of you and moving back to where he was sitting before.