Chapter 19

"You're serious?!" Jungwoo practically shouts as he catches up with you and Sana. "Y/n, is with Mark?!"

"W-We're not dating!" You snarl, throwing your hands down in frustration. "We just live together! That's it!"

"Yeah, but you had sex. Not to mention, kissed too." Sana adds.

"Omo, you guys kissed too?" He exclaims. "This just keeps getting better and better."

You blush immensely, gazing down at the concrete sidewalk as you all continue to walk towards the house. There was a weighty thump in your chest at Jungwoo's words.

"I-It wasn't like that... It was fake..." You explain, trying to clear there heads from any dirty-minded misunderstanding.

The whole way home all they did was tease you about how you and Mark looked cute together. They also brought up unnecessary things which only made you flustered.

Jungwoo smirks, wrapping an arm around your neck to pull you closer. "Sure... 'fake'." He taunts. "So when do I get to meet the famous Mark Lee?"

The three of you approach the house and you gulp. Mark got home before you which only made the lump in your throat feel suffocating. You walk slower, trying to avoid moving the towards the house so they don't have to go inside so soon.

That'll never work.

Sana grins as she takes awareness of your unsettled appearance. Her and Jungwoo make eye contact, sharing fiendish smiles. They hook their arms around yours, forcing you to speed up which made you whine.

"Right about now." She said, her lips tugging wider.

They both enter after you unlocked the door. And of course there he was. Mark himself, looking stunningly handsome as always. He stood there, not taking notice of all three of you since all of his attention was focused on his cellular device.

You felt heat rush to your face.

You grasp your friends by there wrist, attempting to drag them up the stairs, but Jungwoo manages to break free and move closer to Mark. Sana does the same which only makes you start to panic.

"Hi," Jungwoo greets, giving Mark a little wave. "You're Mark, aren't you?"

You felt like your soul left your body.

Mark's eyes widen to see the boy. He glances at you and you turn away from his glare. You bit down on your lip anxiously, nervous of what was going to happen next.

"Um, yeah..." He chuckles, agitated. "And you are..?"

Jungwoo smiles, extending his arm out towards Mark. Mark stares at his hand confoundly. He was actually surprise that you brought some other guy home. It bothered him in some type of way.

First Jaemin, now him, He thought.

You've only ever brought Jaemin over and that time you didn't even invite him. He just suddenly popped up at the doorstep, begging you to take him back. That was the only time any guy has came over.

Jungwoo was the first guy you invited over. He's not a threat to you or Mark.

He's your best friend.

He wouldn't do anything to hurt you and he definitely wouldn't try to make a move on you. That would be weird.

He's not attracted to you or Sana. Honestly, he never will be.

"Oh! I'm Kim Jungwoo!" He smiled which made you facepalm at his gesture. This was not how you planned it. You just wanted to go straight upstairs, sneaking pass Mark so he doesn't ask tons of questions about Jungwoo.