Chapter 5

"Don't leave me," Mark pressed your hand deeper against his chest. "I need you." His heart started to beat faster.

Just by looking at him, you couldn't tell if he was serious. You knew your Mom would want you to go with Mark instead of your Dad. But you do feel bad for your Father. He doesn't seem so bad like the way she described him as.

You looked towards him, able to slip your sweaty hand out of his tight grip. "Pa... I'm sorry,"  You took a few steps back until you were standing next to Mark. "I have to go with him. But we can hang out one day, okay?" You smile at your Dad who seems to be upset.

Mark snatched your hand into his, and then started to walk away from the area you were just at. When you look behind you, you scrutinize just to see your Father's car driving away.

"Y/n, where have you been?" He questioned out of the blue.

"Out. I woke up late, and like the ass you are, you didn't wake me up," You sighed, "And then I got lost."

"Next time, you're walking with me." He demanded as he kept pulling you down the sidewalk.

"Next time, wake me up." You fiercely reply back.

"You had me looking everywhere for you." He mumbled under his breath.

"Have you been worried about me?" You asked, containing your laughter.

"No..." He squeezed your hand tighter, pulling it with a jerk. "If I didn't find you, my Mom and your Mom would be pissed at me." He grumbled.

You started think as he kept pulling you. "Where are you taking me?" You asked, trying to not to stumble as you continued to be pulled by him strongly.

"Home, but Y/n," He stopped to look at you. "I don't want you near him." He threw your hand out of his and walked away.

You caught up with him and strolled beside him. "From who?" You questioned.

"Your Dad."

"Why? You don't tell me what to do." Your fingers automatically connected with your pockets. "You're not my Dad, he is. I can do whatever I please."

"Just listen to me."

You pause in your tracks. "Mark, just tell me!" You shout at him as you yank on the back of his shirt.

He turned around, held you by your shoulders, and starred dead into your eyes. "I'm looking out for you. I have a bad feeling about him. I'm trying to protect you, Y/n."

"He's my father. He would never try to hurt me," You scoffed. "What would you know about protecting someone? You have sex with thousands of girls and never use protection."

"I do use protection! There's also something called 'pulling out,' Y/n." He huffed.

"It's weak, Mark." A devilish smirk spreads across your lips as you arrive at the house.

You could hear his footsteps following you from behind. As soon as you reached the door knob, you swiftly ran inside then upstairs to your room. Once you made it in, you collapse onto the soft bed.

"Must have been a long day for you." Mark said, surprisingly entering the room. You lifted your head to peek at him and then laid it back down.