43 ~ Tattoo and Tie

Start from the beginning

"I have to take this call, you go and dress" he said and gets up from me and goes to table the pick up the call, I rolled my eyes and went to my walk-in closet.

"Jiminie hyunggggggggggggg" he shouts and jumps up and down to look at his phone. I staring him from here and leaned on the wall in my hands crossed position.

"Hyung I missed you sooo much"

"So you not only missed me? That little smurf as well as?" I rolled my tongue inside.

"Yes hyung, he came.." he stopped in half "Now?" his eyes widen and pout "Okay hyung, I will come" he ended the call and sat on the bed.

I sighed and went to change my dress. I take my tie and come out with my normal office dress. I sat beside my lolita and fixing my shoe lace.

"Gukkie"

"Hmmm" I just hummed in response.

"Jiminie hyung wants me to come to the college today, so can you drop me?"

"I don't have any work more than to do my lolita's request" I pinched on his nose and get up from the bed went to the mini dressing mirror to fix my tie, but I instantly stopped by my lolita's shout.

(

Imagine with left side more space and large one)

"Stop, stop, I will do that" he runs to me take that tie from my hands "Eomma always doing this to appa, I also want to do this to you" I just smiled at my lolita "Lolita" I called him husky voice "hmmm" his full focus on the tie 'We are doing all kinda husband and wife things, but you still don't want that so-called marriage?' I sighed, he looking at my eyes and raised his both eyebrows eyes widened "What gukkie?" I shook my head "Nothing" said and rested my both hands on his shoulders, he continued. I blew some air into his hair which is covered his forehead, he is looking so serious and biting his lower lips, I cupped his face in one hand and remove his soft lips from getting red. He slapped my hands "Stop distracting me gukkie" again he said seriously without glancing me 'Who? Am I disturbing you? You only started' I said myself what are you doing my lolita it's just tie why he is taking so long? I moved my gaze from his face to my tie "Hey lolita you don't know how to.." "shhhhhhh, stop moving" I tried to control my laugh "Really lolita you don't know.." he lightly hits on my chest "I said stop moving, cause of you keep moving I can't fixing this tie properly" "Ohhh really?" "Yes" he said looking at my eyes and nodded strongly. "Okay I stop moving" I said and placed my hands on his hips, it clearly shows that he can't, but lolita did not give up, I tried to teach him "You should put this.." he slapped my hands again "I know you just shut up" "Okay" "Your height is too much that's why I can't.." I stopped my lolita from grabbed his waist and pushed all the things on the dressing mirror table to the floor and placed him on that table, "Now?" I asked with a smirk, he blushed madly, I leaned close to his face "Hmmm continue" showing my chest close to his face "Move.. Move back" he said with shutter and lightly pushed me back "Why are you shuttering lolita? Still Am I disturbing you?" "You just wear it by yourself" he was about to get up but I hold him by his waist "You should not give up in half of the way lolita.." "Fine, I agree. I do not know how to wear it" "I don't care" I little bit come backward to see my lolita's reaction he sighed with cute pout, I folded my mouth with smile "You just want to finish this right?" he asked while takes the corner of ties two end parts which is hanging on my neck, I just nodded, he looks at me with meaning smile 'What are you think..' he pulled close to his face by tie and crossed his legs to my waist "Then stay like this and don't move" he said and unbuttoned my first button and licked his soft lips 'Are you seducing me lolita? I thought you are an innocent?!' my eyes widen in little bit surprising. He pulled my shirt a little bit down and take a look at the tattoo, my whole body is excitedly waiting for my lolita's next movement. He bites his lower lips again, his face changed to red color. My chest lightly moving front and back cause of my excitement breathing, I secretly glancing at his little bit opened shirt to see his breathtaking, we are the same. I and my lolita breathtaking time is syncing perfectly. He leaned slowly to my tattoo and chu on it, then licking on it with his tip tongue, like a kitten licking his milk. It gives me something new feel, he loosens his grips on the tie and hugged me by my waist and starts to suck now, I closed my eyes to feel it. A few minutes of suck he moved to my neck I gripped his tightly and gave full access to do whatever he wants on my neck. For a few minutes he just sucks, licks and kissed only, but on one particular place he kept biting, again and again, he doesn't know how to sucks or kiss on the bodies he just doing by forcing himself I can feel it through his kiss and bites, he biting me forcefully, even though it's little bit paining but totally enjoying it.