Eight

Logan just stares at the road ahead. He doesn't say anything. And I just stay quiet too. He drives up on a road between trees and we soon reaches a parking space. Next to us were a cabin. 

He switch the car off and I stare at him

He switch the car off and I stare at him. He looks at me for the first time since we got in his car. 

"We can talk here. My parents owns this place and no one can bother us here." he says and he opens his door. I nod and he gets out and comes to open the door for me. 

We make our way to the cabin and he unlocks the door and opens it. He shows me to go inside. I went inside and he closes the door behind us. He shows me to go to the living room and I do as he says. I hold my arms around me and stare around. The cabin was nice inside. Cozy and warm. He shows me to sit and I sit on the couch. 

He leaves to the kitchen and he comes back with sodas for each of us. He puts it on the table and sits next to me. 

"Why did you bring me here?" 

"Cause Nora lied to you." he says and he looks at me with this serious look. 

"A few years ago we had this fling. More like a one night stand. I was drunk at a party and so was she. Things happened that night which I regret. We never had a relationship. She started the rumors since we had sex that night, that she is my girlfriend and we are in love and things like that. I never even touched her or talked to her since that night. My parents were separated that time.  Busy getting a divorce so I needed a distraction. And she just were the one there that night. It was a huge mistake. So no she's not my girlfriend. She's just a girl very obsessed over her own mind of us. Which there is no us."

I sighed and then this guilt hit me of Liam and I.

"I slept with someone last night." I blurred it out.

"What?" he looks at me confused.

"I thought you had a girlfriend. I'm sorry. It just happened."

He sighs and looks down. He shakes his head then he looks back at me.

"It's fine."

"You're not mad?"

"We're not together and like you said you thought I was with someone. I can't hold that against you."

"Thank you for understanding."

He puts his soda down and he gets up. He offers me his hand and I get up and take his hand. We go to one of the rooms and he closes the door. I stare at him and he pushes me gently against the wall. He looks me up and down and he smirks. He puts his hand on my hips and he smirks at me. I look down to his lips. 

"I believe someone got a B+ on her test yesterday." he says and he moves his mouth to my neck.

I tilt my head back giving him access and he softly kisses me on my neck.