Five

I quickly take a shower and get dressed to go to my classes for the day. I can't wait to write this test for Spanish and I can't wait to get to Logan and show him my test.

I quickly get dressed, do my hair and put some light makeup on. I put my hair into a low ponytail.

"You're in a hurry

"You're in a hurry." Riley says.

"I just want to get this day over and this test." I said shrugging.

"I'll be done in a minute." she says.

Soon she was done and we go out of the dorm. We meet up with Liz. And we make our way to the classes.

"Can you believe our first week is almost over?" Liz says.

"Yeah I know." I said rolling my eyes. 

We walk passed a guy who was busy putting up flyers. Riley stops to see what he is putting up on the board. 

"Hmmm. Frat party." 

"Yeah." the guy says and he turns around. 

"Oh we have a class together." he says pointing my direction.

"Oh really?" 

"Yeah. English class. You sit in front of me." 

"Oh..." honestly I never noticed.

"I'm Liam." he holds out his hand to me putting the flyers under his arm.

"Jessie." I meet his hand. 

He hands me a flyer.

"Will I see you there?" he asks when he hands it to me.

I shrug looking at the flyer.

"Well I hope you will come." he says smirking and I just slightly smile at him. 

"See you Jessie." he says and he walks away to put up more flyers.

"Ooh." Riley says.

"What?"

"He likes you. We should go to this party."

"I agree. Besides we can use a night out after this week." Liz says nodding her head.

"Okay. Lets go then." I said. 

We all agree and we read the flyer on our way to class. The theme is jocks and cheerleaders. Guys need to wear something like a jock would and girls need to dress like a cheerleader. 

After all my classes it was time for my last class. Spanish class. Riley and I went into class and we get to our seats. My phone vibrates. And I take it out quickly to see who is texting me.

Logan- Hi. I can't do this afternoon. I got to take care of something. But I hope you do well and I will text you when I get back on campus."

Me- I will let you know how it goes with the test. Good luck with your things. Take care. Jessie.

I put my phone away and I get ready for the test. The lecturer hands out our tests and when he gets to me he stares at me when he hands my test. I just take it and get my pen ready.

"You have an hour. Starting now." Mr Turner says and he starts the clock.

I start with the test immediately.

After an hour it was time to hand it in. The lecturer said he will email our results to us in an hour. It was now time to go to our dorms.

Riley, Liz and I went to our room and we start to look for outfits to wear to the party.

"You should wear this one Jessie." Riley hands me an outfit.

I put it on and Riley hands one to Liz

I put it on and Riley hands one to Liz. And Liz puts iton.

Riley puts hers on and she helps us with hair andmakeup

We had on more makeup than usually

We had on more makeup than usually. And our hairs Rileycurled with her curl iron and made it hang over our shoulders. Soon we were allready and we left to go to the party.

In the car Liz was driving. Our phones ping. I take my out and we all do before we drove to the party. It was our results. I open it and I check my score. I got a B+. I chuckled. I screenshot it and send it to Logan.

Me- I got a B+. Thank you so much for the help."

I stare at my phone a while. But Logan doesn't respond. I put my phone away.

"How did you do Ri?" I ask Riley.

"I got an A. You?"

"B+"

"That's great. Guess Logan helped you well." she says smiling at me.

I just sighed and nod smiling slightly.

"Lets go celebrate." Liz says and we drove to the party.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you and please vote.