No matter, she thought to herself, it's not every day you meet a Prince. A little cold never hurt anyone. 

She decided to put on her cape until she was called down and in the meantime looked through the box of jewellery. There were clasps in all different designs, snakes, wolves, vines and dragons. Shiera had never been one for clasps so she opted for a golden necklace and one ruby ring on her index finger. 

Now all that was left to do was wait ... she waited for what felt like an eternity. Sitting on her bed, on the floor, pacing her room as she started to feel her stomach churn at the thought of meeting the man she might be betrothed to. Shiera heard the clicking of horse feet and chatter of what seemed like a party, she quickly ran to her window to see if she could catch a glimpse of what she knew was the Targaryen's. 

The door swung open, "you can't see anything from here, unfortunately," it was Robert - dressed in his finest. He was wearing a dark tunic and a cape that made him look like a giant, his hair was braided back and he was clean-shaven. Shiera felt herself want to vomit, she underestimated how important this family was. "No," Robert said, noticed her placing her hand on her stomach, "hold it together. Come on I can't be late to greet the King." He helped her out of the warm cape, took her hand and led, well dragged, her away from her room. 

Robert led her down the hallway and stairs into the Great Hall, Valaar and Drazenko were already there, stood next to their mother and also dressed well. The entire household had shown up, Stannis, his younger brother, maids, cooks, stable boys and everyone in between. 

"Are you ready?" Valaar whispered to her once she was stood next to him. 

"No," Shiera replied, her hand still clinging onto Robert's arm tightly. 

The doors of the Hall swung up, Shiera felt her heart stop for a split second, she was not expecting the sound ... or who walked through the doors. 

Three figures, all tall with striking silver hair entered, surrounded by guards who wore golden armour and helms fashioned to a dragons head. 

"Your grace," Robert began, detaching his arm from Shiera's grip and stepping forward and bowing his head. "It is an honour." 

Shiera followed suit, as did those around her, bowing their heads low. 

"Is this her?" 

"Yes your grace, Shiera Riverlys of Lys, Sheria, the King of the Seven Kingdoms - King Aaerys Taragaryen," Robert said, indicating for her to step forward. 

Shiera felt her body freeze as Valaar nudged her forward. "Your grace," she squeaked. 

Aerys let out a small chuckle, "Shiera." She hadn't noticed his age just yet but watched as he held his hand behind his back and held his other hand out as a way to signal for her to move forward. "Skinny - isn't she Rhaegar?" 

Shiera couldn't even bear to look at the Prince, he was more handsome than she had imagined. His smile crippling her once more, so she stood still as the King and Prince inspected her. 

"She is beautiful, father. With Targaryen looks and descent, as you asked," Rhaegar's smooth voice said. 

Shiera felt an arm on her back, "one we can trace." It was Drazenko.