Chapter 25

August 10

Ali POV

It's been like a month since the Mexico thing I can't let Everest out my sight for like 5 minutes before I start to get worried she sleeps in our room in a crib next to my bed. She's 3 months today she's getting so big.

Emily: good morning baby!

Ali: good morning babe.

She grabs my waist and pulls me into a kiss she rolls over so I'm on top.

Ali: morning breath.

I run to the bathroom really quick and brush my teeth she brushed her already. I run back to the bed I see Everest looking at Emily through her crib.

Ali: later babe!

Emily: fuck ok I have to get ready for a photo shoot and so do you.

Ali: but I don't want to go!

Emily: yes you do you lost all the baby and more even though I told you not to.

Ali: I know but I feel more confident like this baby I'm sorry.

Emily: don't ever be sorry for who you are!

Ali: ok babe.

We hear something drop on the floor we look over Everest trying to throw stuff at us throw the bars of her crib.

Ali: wait baby we have to get dressed.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Ali: ok so I pumped last night I'll just feed her know so she's not starving

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Ali: ok so I pumped last night I'll just feed her know so she's not starving.

Emily: ok I'm hungry come on.

I grab her diaper bag I put it on the bed Emily puts all her stuff in it. I grab it and bring it to the kitchen.

Brea: where are you guys going?

Ali: we have work today.

I grab the breast milk I put it in a bag I sit down and feed Everest I take out my boob.