I scoffed at his answer.

"It's true." He defended himself. "Your turn to trust me when I say that I would rather be at school than at home."

"Then why are you absent so much?"

"Again." He paused for a second, "Just trust me when I say I would rather be at school."

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes when I realized I wasn't going to get an answer.

*****

"What are we doing here?" Haechan questioned me with a judgemental face.

"What?" I asked innocently. "Didn't you hear about that conspiracy?"

"What conspiracy?" He asked in complete confusion.

I slapped my forehead and sighed out loud. "Do you live under a rock?"

"No bu-"

I cut his sentence off.

"Okay just listen to me. We are here to find out if they really do recycle their pizza."

I began to explain the conspiracy video I had seen as we walked into Chuck E. Cheese.

"Your kidding right!" Haechan asked in disbelief.

We had ordered two different pizza 's and were now sitting down at a booth. We sat next to each other so we could be more discreet when talking. It felt almost as if we were two undercover spies.

"I am completely serious."

I leaned in closer to him and whispered in his ear.

"I'm telling you, the pizzas look like they are recycled so we have to pay close attention to the pizza and the employees."

We both began to look around at the empty tables that were left with pizza slices on them.

A few seconds later, an employee came and served us our two pizzas.

"Ya!" Haechan gasped after the employee left.

I grabbed on to his shoulder and began to shake him.

"See I told you." I whispered yelled as we stared at the uneven, mismatched, pizza slices.

He grabbed onto my arm to stop me from shaking him. "Shush! Don't move."

I stopped moving completely.

"Look to your right."

There was an employee clearing a table but he left the leftover pizza. About a minute later, he came back and removed the pizza separately.

We both left our mouths open in shock.

When the employee walked by, I took a good look at his name tag.

"Dang it Kevin, we trusted you." I clicked my tongue.

Haechan laughed and played along. "Next time we have to order our Pizza uncut because Kevin always ruins everything."

We began to laugh harder.

"Did your mother approve of this Kevin?"

The employee named Kevin walked by again causing us to momentarily shut up. When he was gone, we broke into another fit of laughter.

"Damn it Kevin." Haechan added on causing me to fully loose it.

After a few minutes of laughing, we finally gained control of ourselves.

"Well since Kevin ruined the pizza we can't eat it." Haechan stated.

"True, but I don't want it to go to waste."