"stop. ethan, aiden." scott said.

"stop!" lydia said.

"that's enough!" marcie shouted.

"you want him to come after us?" aiden asked.

"scott, we've seen guys like this. trust us. he's dangerous." ethan said.

"so are we. and he looks smart enough to remember that." scott said.

"don't you, big boy?" marcie said as she snapped her fingers and the silver finger appeared in her hand.

marcie slid the little scroll out of the finger and allison smiled at her.

"we're here to save a life. not end one." scott said as marcie dropped the finger onto the ground.

-

"there isn't much here, unfortunately." deaton said after reading the scroll.

"does it say anything?" scott asked.

"my japanese isn't great. but it appears to say that one method of expelling a nogitune is to change the body of the host." deaton explained.

"change the body?" scott said.

"which begs the question, how do we change stiles' body?" deaton asked.

"by turning him into a werewolf." scott said as him and marcie exchanged a look.

"if it saves him, we have to do it." marcie said.

-

"this is everything non lethal i could find." allison said showing them what she had.

"it's better than nothing." marcie said.

allison, marcie, chris, sheriff stilinski and derek were going to work together to trap stiles.

"take all of it." chris told his daughter.

"what's the plan here?" sheriff stilinski asked.

"well, our best shot right now is for derek to try and pick up stiles' scent at eichen house. especially if he went through something stressful there." chris explained.

"should all five of us be going to the same place?" sheriff stilinski asked.

"where else has stiles been showing up?" chris asked.

"the school, the hospital." allison listed.

"okay, hold on. we did this already. he disappeared. we started looking for him. then walked right into a trap at the hospital." derek said.

"he's right, we're just doing the same thing over again." marcie said letting out a sigh.

"he's getting us to repeat the same moves." chris said.

"so, what do we do? wait for him to come to us?" allison asked.

"we can't. not if the oni find him when the sun goes down." derek said.