10. Delores

I'm not sure if I want to post two chapters for the last episode or if I should just post one. Leave a comment on what you think. But I can't believe I only have on episode left. I've spent a whole week giving this series my all. I probably stayed up to 4am three times trying to get ahead. I really appreciate everyone who has taken the time to read it and I can't believe we are at 1K in 7 days, its unbelievable.

Iris's POV

The boys and I looked down at Harold's dead body. Knifes and anything sharp stabbed into him. I grimaced at the sight, of it. "It's not exactly what I was expecting." Klaus said bent over inspecting him.

"The understatement of the year." Five couldn't look away.

"No sign of Vanya." I said looking around the house.

"Let's get out of here, before the cops come." Diego turned to walk away with Klaus following.

"In a minute." Five told us as he bent down beside the body, he took something out of his pocket. Five took the bandage off of the guys eye, making me cringe seeing there was nothing under it. Diego stood behind all of us.

"Cone on Five, what are you." Diego was gaging in the back while Klaus and I looked over the body. Five shoved the eye into the empty socket, making perfect fit. Stunned I laughed.

"Same eye colour, same pupil size. Guys this is it. The eye I've been carrying around for decades, it-it's found it rightful home." Five looked at the mans bloody face, realizing it was time to go he took the eyeball out closing the rap around it.

"We got the guy we needed to kill to stop the apocalypse." Diego said finally getting close to the body.

"Yay! Let's go." Klaus stood up going to walk away, but Diego and I grabbed him at the same time.

"No, no. Wait, wait. It can't be this easy." Five looked to us.

"Yeah, last time wasn't there some sort of fight? This doesn't feel like we finished the job." I said looking to the guys.

"Look, this is the note that I got from the Commission. The one that says, "Protect Harold Jenkins" aka Leonard Peabody. But who killed him? Who did this?" Five pulled out the note frustrated.

"I have a crazy idea. Crazy, why don't we find Vanya and ask her what happened?" Klaus asked. Five spatial jumped away.

"If Vanya got away from this asshole, she might be handed back to the Academy." I nodded as Diego looked at the body.

We all got in the car, heading back to the Academy. "I'll go check the kitchens and the bottom level, everyone spread out. We will meet upstairs in a bit." I told them as I walked away. I walked looking around for my sister, from what I could see she wasn't here.

Walking back to where we were meeting I saw Five. "No sign of Vanya." Five said.

"She's not in any of the rooms." Diego told us. "She's not downstairs, either." Klaus said.

"She wasn't in the kitchens or bottom floor." We looked between each other.

"Well I'm out." Diego patted Klaus on the ground. "

What? Wait." I called out to him.

"Wait. Wait." Klaus pleaded to him.

"Where are you going? Vanya's still out there, and so are Hazel and Cha-cha." Five said to him.

"I know. I'm gonna get my things and then I'm outta here. I got some unfinished business with those fools." Diego seemed unfazed. Klaus shuffled his feet to the railing, leaning against it.