Family Time

Danny sighed as he glanced at the stairs for what felt like the hundredth time. He hated leaving Serena to sleep alone but Tal had insisted he join the others. Other factions of the coven would be arriving today and Danny wasn't prepared to fight off the hoes.

Elena moved to sit next to him and he rolled his eyes. "You're too close."

Elena scoffed. "You can't be serious."

Danny shrugged his gaze still locked on the staircase.

"What's wrong with you?"

Danny glanced at her but then he heard the stairs creek, he looked up just as the girl was starting down the steps. He was on his feet and waiting before she even made it to the bottom of the staircase.

Serena rubbed her eye as Danny took her other hand and kissed her knuckles.

"Good morning."

The girl squeezed his hand gently. "Good morning." She glanced around the room and sighed as all eyes landed on her. "When are they leaving?" She mumbled as she let Danny pull her to the couch.

"Not for a while." Danny sighed as he plopped down on the couch before tugging her gently down.

A new face stared back at her as she fidgeted lightly.

The boy with black hair grinned at her before walking effortlessly in the girl's direction. Danny grumbled as he squeezed her hand.

"Hello darling, you must be Serena."

The girl bit her lip and nodded.

The dark haired boy smirked. "Carlile." He grabbed her hand, planting a small kiss to the back of her hand.

The girl froze and Carlile cocked his head to the side.

"Leave her alone." Danny grumbled as he wrapped an arm around the girl.

Carlile grinned at the blonde haired boy, obviously amused.

"Ah you're awake." Tal's voice caught them off guard and the lamp to their right shorted out.

Tal glanced at the piece of decoration and shook his head. "Someone's not awake yet. Good morning darling, how did you sleep?"

Everyone glanced at each other as Tal sat next to the girl.

"Fine." She mumbled, she let Danny pull her closer.

"I see you've met Carlile." Tal raised a brow and the girl nodded.

"She doesn't talk very much." Carlile cocked his head to the side as he regarded the girl with clear blue eyes.

Tal shook his head. "She just woke up, give her some time."

The girl bit her lip as she glanced at Danny. Just as he went to speak a knock at the door made her jump.

"That must be Ronald." Carlile glanced at the door and Tal waved a hand opening it.

Serena watched as 6 new faces entered the room.

"You're late." Carlile crossed his arms as he regarded the man with eyes eerily calm.

Ronnie shrugged. "Airplane travel isn't as quick as one would expect it to be."

He glanced at the girl caught in Danny's grasp and smirked. He took a few steps in her direction. "Well hello." He took the girl's hand and she squeezed Danny's hand. "You can call me Ronnie."

The girl nodded, she moved to take her hand back but Ronnie squeezed down on the small body part. He cocked his head to the side an effortless grin on his face. "Why don't you tell me your name?" His eyes flashed gold for a moment and the girl blurted her name out. Her eyes grew wide and she yanked her hand out of his grasp causing him to smirk.