Why?

Surer than shit. "Mikasa Ackerman and Eren Jaëger in secret relationship?". Front of the school's newspaper in giant bold letters, 2 page story.

I outta slap the shit out the writer, until I saw the name: Annie Leonhardt. Figures, she's the considered the "Queen of gossip".

Seems I have to "talk" to her. She wanted to get ballsy with printing this, well I'm going to make her regret it.

I walk off to find Annie still holding the paper. Eventually I find her, but when she sees me, she tries to run.

She knows she can't outrun me, right? I guess not. So, I'm running after her, and I catch up to her and grab her to stop her from running.

"What was going through your head when you were printing this?" I asked calmly, she was struggling in my grasp, but was getting nowhere.

"Let go of me!" She shouted. "Not until I get an answer, did you set this up? Did Mikasa? Did Jean? Or was this just something you happened to see in the hallway and thought, 'I'm going to be more of a bitch to Eren than I already am if that's possible!'?" I asked.

"Hitch told me about it! Now let me go!" I let go and she ran off. Guess I'll have to threaten Hitch's boyfriend Marlo. He's a stuck up rich asshole who everyone hates, guess I'll finally get a chance to beat him.

*Eren walks off and finds Hitch*

"Hey, Hitch" I greet like nothing is happening. She turns towards me slowly. "Uh, Eren...hi" she says quietly.

"So, I read the paper this morning. Pretty interesting huh?" I say nonchalantly. "Please don't hurt me, I'll do whatever it is you want" she says scared. "I want you to convince Annie to say it was fake, or else Marlo might get the sense beat into him" I threaten without a threatening tone, to make it more threatening.

"Okay I will! Just don't drag Marlo into this! He doesn't deserve it!"she begged. "He doesn't? I mean, guy walks like he owns the place, seems like someone could beat a bit of sense into him" I said.

"I'll do it! Just don't hurt him" she said walking away.

(Sorry I had to make this sort, you guys don't deserve it after waiting for so long, I'll make the next part definitely longer, my brain is as dry as Egypt)