The Fight

(I didn't tell you anything about how Eren looks,he's like the normal Emo guy you'd see anywhere,wears all black,self preserved and his hair covers his right eye)

I'm so sick of that asshole. Girls circle him like vultures circle a corpse, and I don't know what's so great about him.

"Hey...Eren" I hear my name rolled off a tongue, of course I know who it is. "The fuck do you want Levi?" I say turning around. Of course his band of fuckers are behind him. "Really? I thought you didn't need more people" I say as I see Mikasa amongst them.

"Yeah,well she decided to join us for whatever reason, don't know, don't care. But that's not the point, I want to fight you personally for injuring Reiner earlier" he says, taking that jacket he always has on, off.

I take my shirt off to show a tank top underneath, I always wear it because it shows my chest under it really good. Everyone is gawking at my chest and my arms, they're amazed and surprised.

Levi doesn't look worried though, because he's probably like 10x stronger than me.

Levi charges me with exponential speed, he's fast, but I'm faster. I jump over him, he's so short it's actually funny.

He comes back and swings a right hook to my jaw, I block that, left hook, dodged, then he throws his right leg at the right side of my face, blocked.

I might be doing good, but to block hurts like hell. He's still strong, but I can tell he's holding back, does he think I'm weak? I slam my fist into his midget face and he jumps back. He spits blood on the floor and pulls a tooth that was hanging in his gums out.

"Impressive. You knocked a tooth clean out, get ready to die" he says. Fuck. He runs and grabs my arms pinning me to a wall, before punching me in the face. Again, and again, and again. Oh look...he punched me in the face again.

"So pathetic. Maybe that's why Annie and Historia cheated on you and your friends ditched you" he says with smirk. Hold the fucking phone. What the hell did he say!? Oh, he'll regret that.

I've taken up a source of adrenaline that's given me super powers or something, because I suddenly start kicking ass.

He keeps swinging and I just dodge and block, then I land a hit on his face, and I know it hurt. "Damn... didn't know you had it in you Jaëger, I'm just going to end it" he said.

But...apparently I've got super powers from what he said or something, and I just dodge and block everything. I don't feel a thing blocking, so the adrenaline rush is doing it's thing.

Then instead of blocking or dodging I land a blow on his chest, and uppercut in the jaw. He right hooks my head, and I do the same but a left hook.

We're trading blow for blow at this point, uppercut, right hook, left hook, all of it. "Levi, stop!" I hear as I see Petra running towards him.

She pulls his shoulder so that she's dragging him away from me. "Petra stop!" He yells as he smacks her across the face.

I see her hit the ground, and I see red. I'm blinded by rage. I may be disrespectful to women, but I hate abusiveness towards women. It's something I can't tolerate, that and a woman as sweet as her doesn't deserve it at all.

When I come back to my senses I'm pulled back by Hanji and Petra, and I see a bloody Levi on the floor, looking dazed and pissed.

"I'll get you back for this Jaëger! You'll never see the light of day again!" He screams while being held down by Reiner and Bertold.

"You fought Levi and won huh? Bastard deserves it, you hurt his ego, I know you did, and you boosted yours" I hear Hanji tell me.

"Aren't you supposed to be screaming at me telling me to never touch another student again, while sending me to the principal's office?" I ask her. She is a teacher.

"Not me, he hit a woman and I can respect that you stood up for her. That and he deserves a beat down for discipline. Suspended for 3 months at one point, still misbehaves. He doesn't learn" she said shaking her head.

It was at that point that Hanji Zoë, became my favorite teacher. She was already pretty much a friend to me.

(Time skip bought to you by one of the best rock bands Three Days Grace (Listen to them))

Lunch, and I can't get to my table. I'm crowded by people who won't leave me alone, asking me how I beat Levi like I did. Eventually I lost it, "Will all of you shut the hell up, and let me get to my damn table!". They dispersed real quick.

As I get to my table, Mikasa sits across from me. "Levi wanting to tell me he'll kill me later?" I asked normally, without looking up.

"He told me to tell you that" Mikasa said as she looked at me. "Tell him I'll take on all of you at once, I'll tell him myself".

As I get up there's an announcement.

"Eren Jaëger, Petra Ral, and Levi Ackerman report to the head office immediately". "This should be good" I say to myself while walking off.