CHAPTER 43

SO Update... Last Chapter :(

I hope you enjoy it though.

CHAPTER  43

“Well… you’re mom and my soon-to-be mother-in-law asked us to visit Parita’s grandmother after I…” the sound of car engine cuts me off. They’re back.

“Are you going to propose her now or in front of grandma?” Zayn asks me with a smug on face.

“Are you out of your mind? I was almost going to pass out when I went in to ask Rebecca and you talking about Parita and her grandma together! You better plan my funeral after that bro!” I breathe out.

Everyone laughs just as the girls join us all the boys eyes are on me! I knew these assholes will never help me in such situations!

Parita’s P.O.V:

As we join the boys in the backyard, they were laughing but the moment they saw us everyone was quite and eyed towards Niall… What had happened did Niall crack a joke about me? If he did… dare if anyone helped him out of my grasp!

Zayn serenely walks to Niall and jolt him by his elbow, Niall gasps but regains back to normal… no not normal… something is weird… he is now biting his nails… which says he is nervous…

“Oh shut up you guys, will you divulge you’re so called secret? What is it? C’mon tell us now we do suspect something… with Nialler… Louis tells me or…” El threatens Louis

“Spit it out your ass, before you destroy my relationship!” Louis yells at Niall and I want to but can’t control my laughter for longer and all of start giggling.

Niall nervously walks towards me both of his hands shoved in his pockets, “Uhh… How was shopping babe?” he blurts out.

“NIALL JAMES HORAN!” Louis shoots again.

Niall drops down till he is on knees and raises his right hand and I gasp!

“Parita will you marry me babe? I thought a lot about this a lot… and Uhh… have realized I love you more than anything… and I mean it… ANYTHING in this world, I really see you and I in our beach house with a pinkish sunset while we’re sitting on the porch of our sweet house, drinking the best wines every evening  and watch our kids play on the beach in the water and the sand, two crazy mofos… and Uhh… uhh.. a little princess just like you..”  Niall stutters and everyone laughs when consider the fact that he is not holding the potato in his hand instead of the ring! I shush everyone and playfully pull him by his hair kiss him on the side of his creamy face and take the potato from his hand.

“Really Mr. Niall Horan… Two boys and a baby girl… you really are very thoughtful babe!” I chuckle and give kiss him on his perfect wet lips.

But he pulls away slowly, dodging the potato on the green grass, shoves this hand in the left pocket and getting a blue velvet box, he opens it and reveals the beautiful gold ring, “I know it’s not a special diamond and just a gold ring, but it resembles me… even though I am a superstar but only you guys know I have a few bad things In me… I want you to accept me with my goods and bad altogether…  I know I am stubborn and crazy stupid at times but I am madly in love with you princess and I really mean it when I say, I see you and I getting older together… grey hair, from freckles to wrinkles on our face, I'd love to spend the rest of my life with you love… will you marry me and make my imperfect life perfect? I have been taking the ride all alone until now but I want to enjoy the ride of my life with you holding my hands and never leave me again, will you?” he asks and sighs

“Yes!” Niall laughs to himself in disbelief but the positive look on my face makes his smile grow and his ocean blue eyes are glossy now. He lifts me from the ground and swirls me around in happiness and everyone was cheering for us…

He safely allows my feet to touch the ground and slides the gold ring in my finger and kisses the back of my hand. I pull him into a tight hug.

            This is the moment of my life! This day was so soon to come! I didn’t expect Niall to propose to me anytime soon, when did he get the ring? When did he plan on even proposing to me! I push back all the questions in the very back of my head and I choose to enjoy this moment.

Zayn comes near me and ruffles my hair like he used to do when we were kids, his eyes are glossy too.

“Proud of you my little chica” Zayn whispers to me and kisses on top of my hair, Niall lets go of me so that I can hug Zayn, Waliyha joins from behind just like the old time.

Everyone congratulates us and had a group hug, wow I’m enjoying this so much! I love this… I love being me and I love having these lovely people around me.

 SO This is the end for my very first story I had begun since I first logged in to Wattpad… Thanks to all my readers you were all wonderful…. You really supported me pretty well… but… you can be more supportive by reading another book of mine “Directioner’s dream come true” you can search it in my profile… I hope you like it too.

I never thought my story would get so many readers you made my dream come true... now please help me with other book. I’d also love to know your views about this or another book or you can even ask me to write about other fanfiction book you would want me to write… and i guess you liked my story... Up to the mark i hope :P

Thank You SO Much! I LOvE You All!

I really don’t feel like saying goodbye but this is actually the end of the book… like there is always a but... so you guys can catch up with my writing if you like it… and I’m saying it again and again my other book “Directioner’s Dream come true” it also involves Ed Sheraan! Please do at least have a look at it.

Leave your precious VOTES and COMMENTS!!!!! :D